August 16, 2013

Double Braid Tutorial


Well hello again! Nice to see you here again. Today I've got a hair how-to, which I think you'll enjoy! It might not work for short length hair..for you "shorties" out there. But nothing is impossible and you can put your own spin on what I like to call a Double Braid.


  • First off, comb out your hair. A tip for a successful braids is NO KNOTS! Knots make it much more difficult to braid your hair, and you wont be as happy with the result. So ALWAYS comb your hair either with your fingers or a wide tooth comb. 
  • Next, take a 1-2 inch piece of hair on the side of your head, depending on the thickness of your tresses. (pics above) Simply braid this. I braided it until about halfway down since my hair is so long.
  • This is optional, but your small braid will stay much more in tact if you pin it behind your ear.
  • Now just pull the rest of your hair to the same side as the other braid, and braid it. 
  • Lastly, I simply scrunch and gently pull on both braids to create a more relaxed, messy look. 
  • Hair spray will always keep your braid in tact for a longer period of time, but that is totally optional!


For more hair tutorials, comment below or message me on my FACEBOOK page! 


xoxo,

Abbey Noelle

p.s. If my picture is too small to see, simply click on it for a larger version. Thanks MUCH!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment