August 28, 2013

Favorite Tunes Of Late

My dearies! Guess what I have for you today? MUSIC. Music is a huge part of my life, and lets be honest..it never fails to put me into a good mood on a grumpy blue day. Here's a few of my favorite tunes of late, 2 songs per artist, aka what I've been listening to this week over and over and over..again. ;) hehe



  • Live like we're dying-Kris Allen 
  • My weakness-Kris Allen
  • 1, 2, 3, 4-Plain White T's
  • Rhythm of love-Plain White T's
  • Be ok-Ingrid Michaelson
  • Everybody-Ingrid Michaelson
  • Wanted-Hunter Hayes 
  • Cry with you-Hunter Hayes 
  • Back to december-Taylor Swift
  • Mine-Taylor Swift


Let me know what you guys think of this post and if you want to see more! Love you to pieces,

XOXO,

Abbey

No comments :

Post a Comment