September 9, 2013

#OOTD Maxi dress

Hey y'all! And how are YOU on this glorious fall day? I'm in a cheery mood and decided to blog. (because that usually puts me into an even better mood. win, win!) Anywho...I thought I'd share with you what I wore this warm sunny Monday. I base my outfits on what I like most: comfort, cuteness, and modesty. I bought this maxi dress at a thrift store, for CHEAP. So cheap I just had to get it! I had been wanting one of these maxi dresses for a time, so that made me even more excited that I had gotten to it first.

Since the neckline goes too low for my liking, I wear a purple cami underneath. This outfit was SO EASY. Honestly, I think I like dresses so much because they look so put-together, yet take so little thinking & work. Right?! Right.

Dress//Target (Thrifted)   Cardigan//Old Navy   Purple cami//Thrifted

                                Nail polish// ULTA



         Hairpin//Homemade  Makeup// Tarte Mascara

No comments :

Post a Comment