September 16, 2013

The reason WHY I haven't been posting every Thursday..

I see you've stopped by again, you sweet thing, you.

So I've been pondering over something for the past week..and I've decided to share with you my thoughts. 

Those of you who have read this post HERE,  should know that all through September & October I was planning to blog every Thursday, every post having something to do with the Autumn season. I call this "Falling Into Fall". But then I thought..this blog is supposed to represent ME. And let's be honest, a schedule is NOT Abbey. I like to just "go with it" or "wing it". And in many cases, to do things last minute when I have an inspiration to do so. :D I laugh, because it's true. I guess this is how God made me..And I'm totally 100% fine with that. Because quite honestly, Putting everything into His hands makes it SO EASY to just live life. And be okay if everything doesn't turn out the way you originally planned. 

So my new goal is to blog 3 times a week at least, some weeks maybe more, depending on how busy I get from time to time or how much schoolwork I have. Also..I came up with a few new ideas, because ya know, I'm on a roll it seems. One of which is called "Monthly Favorites" where I'll post at the end of each month about anything from my most worn clothing item, favorite tune, a recent blessing and so forth. What do you think? I'm pretty happy about this change and I hope everything goes as planned..for the most part. *laugh*


A goodbye kiss from me and my adorable sister, Lucy.

*blows kisses*

Abbey




No comments :

Post a Comment