November 29, 2013

A few little things {i love about winter}


Winter...is beautiful. And I think it's safe to say we're in full swing of it, too. There are 2 kinds of people in the world...the ones who hate winter, and those who love it. I'm an in between these two options... Because I hate the fact that I can't walk outside in bare feet without being cold. It's bearable, but..not completely pleasant. Or getting up early shivering cold. (this isn't usually a problem for me..but it does happen! ;) ) I do love winter, especially snow..softly falling down outside. Leaving everything in a layer of bright, sparkling white. Plus..dressing comfy AND warm is LIKE, TEH BEST THING EVER. Need I say more to that sentence?! I don't believe so.

Then..there's Christmas. Wonderful, cheerful, loving Christmastime. I don't think we're ever "too old" to wake up early on Christmas morning, give/receive thoughtful gifts from loved-ones. Attending mass at your parish later that day, to praise God for sending us the best gift of all..Jesus Christ. I'm giddy with excitement to put up our Christmas tree. To see shining decorations put up all around town. Cantcantcantwait. On a totally un-related topic...here's a few B&W pics I took around the house today. :D





(1.) Downton Abbey. I'm obsessed to say the least watching seasons 1,2 and 3 on AmazonPrime!!!
(2.) My grandma let me&my mom borrow this book on Downton Abbey..I've been glued to it. (not litterly) alsooo...my room is so, so messy. Ineedtocleanit.
(3.) OHMYGOSH. I have one of the sweetest, most caring friends ever. She is amazing..and she knit this 100% alpaca wool hat. Just for me. (iloveher)
(4.) I'm weird. Just weird.

post signature


10 comments :

  1. I pretty much agree with everything in this post. Also, that last picture made me sniggle. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Comfy sweatshirts, hot cocoa, and Downtown Abbey. And didn't know that was a book, btw ... :: stroking invisible beard :: ... I'll have to check that out ...

    Greetings to fellow snow-lover (sorta), heehee ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanna wear my favorite comfy sweater EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. ;) It's not really a novel-type book..more like a "behind the scenes" type of thing. Still good, though! Thank you for your comments,,you're sweet!

      Delete
  3. I do have to say that the only thing I like about winter is comfy sweaters! But you have to know I am still a California girl.....so I could live without them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I love the post! Good job!! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
    2. Haha I truly understand that! I was born here so maybe that's why I don't mind winter!! ;) (hey if you ever take a trip to CA..I wanna come! :D )

      Delete