November 20, 2013

B&W Wednesday {11.20.13}

Oofda. The past few days have been full of activity! Saturday I was invited to a spa party my friend Arianna was hosting. I had a wonderful time! Saturday evening was filled with pampering, learning about essential oils, and of course, whenever you put a group of 14 girls in one house..there is bound to be laughter+good times. Sunday we went to Latin Mass as usual, and then my parents gave us the go-ahead to adopt another dog. We stopped by Walmart first to grab a few things, (collar, leash, ice cream..you know. The works ;) ) and then drove 20 mins to Trimont, where we picked up our little friend at my friend's house. So I was pretty jumpy about that, of course. :D

I love Sundays..it gives me a chance to sit and think about life. Maybe write a blog post. Play some board games. And eat good food. Sundays are, and always will be, my very favorite day of the week. 

Now that I've informed you of my doing's of the weekend..I will show off my lovely B&W photos..







If you haven't read The Canadian West Saga by Janette Oke, and you're looking for a good read, this is your answer. Actually, I've read almost all Janette's books, I'm obsessed to say the least!!!
1. This is babysitting like a boss! aka, letting the 1 yr old baby dance to "What Does The Fox Say?" youtube video. She loves it, you guys.

2. Because I couldn't resist showing you yet another picture of our new puppy, here ya go. Cuteness in a ball of black fur.

3. Maxi dress! I'm thinking of making this dress into a skirt, because I don't like the top of the dress. Anyone know of a good tutorial? Let me know.

4. My mom's homemade sour dough bread. I wouldn't know what it tastes like due to being Gluten Free, but I'm told it's delicious!

5. Our Lady, and Baby Jesus. So, so beautiful.

6. Isn't it just plain AWESOME when they make a series of 4 good books in one large book?

7. If you haven't read The Canadian West Saga by Janette Oke, and you're looking for a good read, this is your answer. Actually, I've read almost all Janette's books, I'm obsessed to say the least!!!

That's all for today..hope you enjoyed! Let me know in the comments if I should do more B&W posts?!








post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment