November 1, 2013

Blessings & Favorites: OCTOBER

Hello lovelies! I've missed you all..oh so much. Now finally, I think I'll have some time to write decent posts! Now because it's officially November, it's time for the monthly...*drum roll* Blessings & Favorites post!!!! The thing I love most about writing these posts Is showing you everything I've been up to for past month all jumbled into one post. If you missed my first Blessings & Favorites post, you can find it by clicking HERE.

Gosh. I'm honestly not sure where to start..so we'll begin with a few pictures I've taken the last few weeks..

 I LOVE this outfit. Everything from my blue bow sweater, Cranberry red skirt, sliver belt, and especially my new ruffle scarf made by a very special friend! (Thank you Arianna!!) And you can't argue with the gorgeous sunlight you can clearly see in my 8-year-old sister's photography. (Yeah you've got that right! Photo credits to younger sista, Eva!)
 WARNING: My next words might scar you for life. Consider yourself warned. ;)
This is my friend. His name is Fred. And he is..a snake. Hmhm.
 This is Princess Buttercup. She takes me on walks occasionally, (meaning..she's a lot faster then I am so she's always the one leading..oh dear) Isn't she cute though?! I tried taking a selfie with her..but..it didn't work out so well. :P (it was pretty far fetched to even try.)
The trees around here are finished turning, and they are SO pretty. Need I say more? 
This girl. I love, love, LOVE her. She is beautiful inside and out!!! Love ya, Arianna!
Annnd this sweater & skirt. My favorite two things paired together perfectly. More pics of this post HERE!

To finish, I am SO thankful for God. Without Him, I would be nothing. He comforts me, He shows me when I'm being ignorant (which is sadly a lot.) And..HE loves me no matter what. And did you know He loves you too? Oh so much. So let's take a moment, and properly thank the True giver of our blessings & gifts. 

Have a wonderful, blessed day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment