December 5, 2013

Just a November day // What I wore

Hellooo you lovely people!
 It's been a long, LONG time since I've written a outfit post..Gosh, it almost seems just about half of forever. So a few weeks ago I was driving home with my sister after visiting my Grandma. With the radio playing some mighty fine tunes, and the sun shining Just right, and Mariah JUST HAPPENED to have her camera on hand..we decided to have a mini shoot. It was a little chilly, due to it being well, November. ;) But not too bad with the sun shining warm rays down upon us. So here ya go! Hopefully I'll have some more What I Wore posts on the way..but you never know when the weather will permit walking outside without a thousand layers on, right? Right!
Photo credits: THERE IS: Photography






WHAT I WORE:

Cardigan| Borrowed from sissy!
White T-shirt| my Walk For Life T from a year or two ago.
Scarf| Gift from Grandparents, bought in Rome.
Shoes| Keds
Blue Jeans| Delia's

post signature

9 comments :

  1. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you. It's *que gasps* borrowed. ;)

      Delete
  2. Love, Love, Love!!! You are so gorgeous! Wove ya!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I've been holding this in for too long. I love your hair, Abbey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You basically just made my day. (you're pretty gorg yourself might I add)

      Delete
  4. Adorb! Love the scarf ... Rome?? o_O "That's totally wicked!!!!!" ( <-- Incredibles reference ;) )

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! Yeahhh...perks of having grandparents who travel. ;) OH MY GOSH. I loveee the incredibles. ;) hehe

      Delete