December 4, 2013

Snuggles|| B&W Wednesday {12.4.13}

Hellooo! Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today I to you bring the second B&W post, rather late I'm afraid, but here it is. Enjoy!







1. This hat. So..SO comfy & warm.

2. Snuggles + cuddles. This puppy is (mostly) full of them.

3. Now isn't this picture so sweet?! I love it when "my puppies" snuggle.

4. Her face. Just too darn cute.

5. My brother Eric from Michigan visited over Thanksgiving, and it was really, really fun. I've missed having him around, so it was good to catch up over the week.

6. The beginning of November means what? CHRISTMAS SOCKS ARE ALLOWED. Booya. :D

7. Hand written letters from best friends are in my opionion, one of the best things to recieve. Thank you, Cayli! You are the sweetest!

Annnd hey. Check out my sister's B&W post! If you'd like to join the B&W Wednesday party, just let me know by commenting!
post signature

5 comments :

  1. Hey...there's my letter! You made it look so pretty! I like it in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like the cutest envelope/card I've ever gotten! Adorbs!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos and post! You captured the ordinary in our lives yet made it special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one of Eric & luther is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete