January 15, 2014

black and white wednesday \\ here and there

Hey!

Black and white wednesday disappeared for a few short weeks. But it's back, starting today. And I think its here to stay, because I missed posting every Wednesday. I like the thought of posting more often!

Some of these pictures are a bit older then others. But enjoy just the same.








  1.  I made this glittery, fancy mask for a Christmas Masquerade Ball I attended on the 20th of last month. (December.) I had so much fun, dancing the night away with old and new friends. 
  2. Lipstick. This one is from Wet 'n Wild, number #   . I really, really like it. 
  3. Paper snowflakes adorning a window in my bedroom. The perfect winter decoration, and so cute.
  4. Socks. You can't go without em when it's negative 0 outside. ;)
  5. Me. Just me. 
  6. I don't think I'll ever tire of photographing this darling puppy. 
  7. Roadtrip! Points for anyone who knows where this bridge is ;)



post signature

5 comments :

  1. Gah. I keep forgetting to do this. Sommmedayyyy.... sommmmeedayyyy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to! I just adore black and white photographs. One of my many obsessions ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You don't count. ;) You were with meee! But I'll give ya points anyway.

      Delete