January 14, 2014

Merry Christmas!

So here it is. The long awaited Christmas post I promised to blog. Yes..it did take me three weeks to finish..but..here it is. I hope you had a happy, laughter filled Christmas season surrounded by relatives and close friends. Take a peek of what my Christmas was like below in a few simple B&W photos taken throughout the 24th-25th of December.

Decorations.
Candied almonds. Delish.
Sparkly banner adorning a wall.
This picture. So cute. These girls. I love them.
Tree ornaments
Reflection.
My outfit. Comfy AND cute. My two favorite things when it comes to fashion!
New socks. Hallelujah.
Another outfit photo..except this one is a bit of a fail. I ran back inside because of the cold before I could get a good shot. hehe.
Sisters' boots. Grey tights. Grey sequin skirt. (you wouldn't ever be able to tell if this picture is B&W or not..unless I told you. Right?)
 Hey it's me!
And you can't help but take at least ONE picture of the Christmas tree, can you?! So pretty. So twinkly.

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful. And hey, Christmas has only been officially over since Sunday, so no worries! ;) Hoorah for Catholics. lol


    ~ Country Girl's Daybook
    recently posted: Please, please, join me in prayer for a miracle. -> http://bit.ly/1dOBHsG

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the skirt! Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! I bought it at a thrift store..some off-brand. If you'd still like to know I can go look upstairs in my room..hehe.

      Delete