January 5, 2014

What I wore to Church {January 5th}

Happy Sunday, everyone! Besides the negative zero weather we've been having here in Minnesota, I've been good. Mostly just making TO-DO lists, catching up on long neglected dirty laundry and room upkeep, and re-reading the Hunger Games trilogy. (Because why wouldn't you do that?!) Spending a few days with my Grandparents in Indiana last week was just what I needed..and some much missed sleep. I'm ready to bounce back and take on anything 2014 has to throw at me! (EVEN my room..which is almost always a complete mess..) So expect to see a lot more posts..at least in the next couple of weeks. Sundays & Wednesday's sound good to me, how about you? Maybe post a outfit every Sunday?? Anyway! What better way to kick off such a goal then to show you my outfit that I wore to Mass today? Read on!








-OUTFIT DETAILS-

Grey knit sweater-Christmas gift (khols)
Maroon jersey skirt-Clearance rack last year at Khols
Star scarf-Christmas gift (walmart)
Black tights-Walmart

-HAIR+MAKEUP-

Hair-curled with BedHead 1" curling wand, bangs pinned back.
Makeup-purple smokey eye (and don't forget your EOS lipbalm ;) )

p.s let me know if you'd like to see more hair+makeup details with outfit posts!

p.p.s what do ya think of my new haircut?! I thought I was in need of a new look..so I chopped off those long locks! Yay!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. This is so cute! You're so cute! Your new haircut looks lovely. :) And I can't remember if I said this already, but I really like your new header.

    ~ Country Girl's Daybook
    Recently Posted: a movie review + walter mitty's clementine cake --> http://bit.ly/19ICsYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you did! Thanks all the same, though. :D You're too kind! I absolutely love your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete