February 6, 2014

HEALTHY + HEAVENLY chocolate pudding

Hey! Oh my gosh.. this pudding is scrumdiddlyumptious. (hehe..new favorite word.) So I suppose I should explain the gifs below..This may or may not freak you out, but the main ingredient in this pudding is....*cliff hanger* avocados. haha before you freak out on me...you can't judge till you've tried it. And once you do I'm most certain you'll forget all about ever doubting me. Because I only post good recipes..right? Right!



So just be cool. And go eat your delicious, healthy avocado pudding! Seriously..it's to die for. *wink*


my eyes look super foggy/creepy..sorry y'all. ;) I was too excited to eat my pudding that taking pictures was SO over rated. 

INGREDIENTS
______________________________
4 ripe avocados
1 cup coco powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup honey
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup heavy cream

DIRECTIONS
_____________________
Scoop avocados into blender and add cocoa, vanilla, honey, milk, and cream. Blend until smooth. You may need to blend a few times..add a more cream..whatever floats your boat.

OPTIONS + TIPS
_______________
To top this off, add whipped cream & chocolate chips!
I did double this recipe from the original..so keep that in mind if you don't need to feed 10 people. (But I did use smaller bowls!)


SO EASY. Seriously..this recipe is PERFECT when you're feeling lazy/having a bad day and just want chocolate..but  also desire to be healthy at the same time.

post signature

2 comments :