February 9, 2014

just a restful sunday // outfit post

Hey you guys! Today is Sunday..which means *drum roll* a new outfit post for all my lovely readers.

today was like I said in the title..very restful. We had our monthly potluck brunch after an early mass at our usual parish. Which is always fun..socializing and food just go together perfectly. I'm not sure whether I like food or socializing better. I'm just gonna avoid that question. ;) After returning home I read a few chapters of the book my eyes are currently soaking up. (Anne Frank is amazing..y'all.) Oh, and when I say a "few" chapters I really mean like 10...#bookwormprobs. The day also included chocolate chunk cookies, a game of Settlers Of Catan, and of course, a quick photo shoot with my photographer sister Mariah!








 photo credits: THERE IS: Photography
  - Outfit details -

Purple sweater //  The Limited-thrift store 
Grey cardi // Khols-thrift store 
Silver belt // thrift store 
Black pencil skirt // thrift store 
Black tights // Walmart


 - Makeup + hair -

Eye shadow // dark purple in crease, purple eyeliner, and shimmery light pink on lid.
Mascara // Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
Lipstick // Wet 'n Wild  lipstick in 908C 
Hair // Natural waves
Nails // Sinful Colors "Forget now" 321










post signature

6 comments :

  1. So cute. God bless your week, Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you miss! And may God bless your week too, and many after. :)

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness Abbey you are gorgeous! <3 My favorite is the picture of you half grinning half giggling. so SO cute! I'm so glad you had a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww Ella. You really are too sweet! <3 God bless you girly!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this outfit. I am a sucker for anything drapy and flowing...especially if there's grey involved! You look so pretty - cheers, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *day instantly made* thank you grace! totally agree... flowy is the way to go. ;)

      Delete