February 8, 2014

lately // february

Hello lovely people!
I decided it was high time for another "lately" post for y'all, So this is just an outline of what I've been up to this week! Just random little things that make up my life. Enjoy.

Board games. I've been getting into them more and more recently, resulting in two rounds of monopoly this weekend. 

Cosmetics. (Annd yes. I almost always have glitter on my desk because of the many craft projects I do. hehe.)

Reading. So, so much of this fascinating activity. Currently I'm about half way through "Diary Of A Young Girl" by Anne Frank. And I'm just LOVING it.

Eating. Obviously, because I'm hungry a lot. Trader Joe's greek yogurt always sounds good..especially with honey+frozen fruit stirred in. Delish.

I also had a couple of cups of tea..which is a pretty rare thing for me. But I felt like it..so no harm right?

Ohh hmm..lots of food pictures lately huh? Oh well. I've been in the mood to cook & bake. This smoothie hit the spot, as some would say.

If I'm lucky enough, my week will also include an amazing skype call with this lovely lady. She is in fact, my best friend. And I just adore her. Love you, girly!

My week has also included listening to a few new songs..my favorites being "Superman" by Daughtry, "Dancing queen" ABBA, and "Faithfully" by Journey will always hold a special spot in my heart.

What are you up to? Listening to? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear them.

As always..
post signature

2 comments :

  1. Love the new blog design! And sounds like you had a great week :)

    ~ Rachel

    ReplyDelete