February 17, 2014

lovely sunlight // my weekend

Hey lovely people!

I'm happy to be "back" here on the blog. I had a quite the busy weekend..so I didn't have time on Sunday to post an outfit. None the less, the past 3 days were amazing and pretty fun. I will always remember them fondly. How was your weekend? Mine included seeing a play with my best friend Matelyn, baking cookies, watching "Anne Frank" and "Yours, Mine & Ours", Ice skating with a group of some of my favorite girls, volunteering for a fundraiser, taking pictures, listening to Disney, and mass on Sunday!

Here are a few photos I snapped outside this afternoon in the warm sunlight I've been waiting all day to share. It was just lovely..The sunlight breaking through the bare trees created gorgeous shadows on the newly fallen snow.




 =

post signature

8 comments :

  1. I have recently come upon your blog and just fell in love with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello grace!! okay just sayin..your comment seriously just.made.my.day. thank you!

      Delete
  2. All these pictures are so beautiful. And you are just darling! And so is your face! And boots!
    ~ Country Girl's Daybook, recently posted: I do not worship matter. http://bit.ly/1c0Vzsq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous, darling! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! And somehow manage to make braces look good while the rest of us look like 12 year olds:P
    Love the blog! (and the boots:))
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete