February 2, 2014

what i wore // sunday mass


hey lovelies! the sun decided to make an appearance today, for which i'm grateful. it's still only 16 degrees out..but no matter. that's not too cold to snap a few pictures and run inside promptly after, right?! 

today so far has been pretty relaxed. sundays usually are for me, which i am also very, very happy about. this morning we attended mass at our usual parish, our lady of ransom. afterwards we headed home to a warm bowl of creamy potato soup. so delish! especially on a cold winter's day. 

 





OUTFIT DETAILS
______________________________
jacket // charlotte russe (hand me down)
flowered skirt // apt. 9 kohls (borrowed)
grey tights // walmart
black kitten heels // (thrift shop)
black tie // from another skirt 
faux diamond studs // JCP




MAKEUP DETAILS 
_______________________________________________________________
eye makeup // Tarte  shimmering whisper pink on eyelid & matte dark purple in crease
lips // EOS  lipbalm in summer fruit & wet 'n wild lipstick in 908C applied very lightly.  
hair // natural curls, bangs pinned back with bobbypin


 as always.. thanks for reading! come visit again soon. God bless!!


post signature

6 comments :

  1. Ca-yute outfit and your hair is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorbz. :) I love that skirt!
    ~ Country Girl's Daybook, recently posted: Happy blogaversary to me! → http://bit.ly/1bhRMGQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abbey, I love your blog! thanks so much for adding me to your circles! those shoes are TO DIE FOR and I really love the skirt!! (I love skirts, especially twirly ones ;) ) You're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you're too sweet Ella! haha I agree...skirts are pretty adorable. :D

      Delete