March 24, 2014

I love...

I love when a strong wind blows my hair out of place causing a giggle to erupt out of my lips as i tuck it back in place.
I love watching for the moment each evening when the light hits the trees just right..casting oh so wonderful shadows across the earth.
I love the breathless feeling of joy when reunited with your best friend. Hugs, squeals, and instant chatter come right after.
I love those moments when my big sister and I say the same thing, at the same time. SO hilarious.
I love sitting in our quiet church, silently praying to our King, feeling burdens lifted from my chest. He is so, so incredibly amazing. 
I love long hours spent reading peacefully on our couch, listening to the wind howl outside.
I love reading old letters, that never lose their charm. Prompting me to dwell on the thoughtful friend who sent it to me, knowing it would cause me great joy & excitement.
I love realizing I can sing a whole song by heart.
I love wearing my comfortable black maxi skirt, feeling it swish past my legs as I walk. Back and forth.
I love it when I can splash through huge puddles..barefoot.
I absolutely LOVE when my lovely blogger friends post on their heartfelt blogs.
I love those giggly, smiling moments of relating happy stories to your best friend.
I love waking up to the sun shining through my window..promising a glorious day.

And I love, love, love finding out about pregnancies of dear friends. Babies are SO HAPPY, and such a special blessing.

15 comments :

  1. I love THIS! And you've been Liebstered, my dear! Congratulations! --> http://bit.ly/1puaVvR

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well written. I love all those things too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post on love! It captures the little moments in life that mean so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Carey! Little moments are definitely worth noticing. :)

      Delete
  4. How gorgeous is that photo?

    In fact, how gorgeous is this whole post?

    Soooooo gorgeous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clare, you are so incredibly sweet. <3

      Delete
  5. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that, if you want, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. :)
    http://live2bless.blogspot.com/2014/03/ive-been-liebstered.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Mein Liebster award! Have fun!
    http://madytheawesome.blogspot.com/2014/03/mein-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girls! That sounds like a blast :)

      Delete
  7. LOVE this!! I love all these things too! You nailed it :D

    ~ Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!! You got every little beautiful thing on there! <3 This was so fun to read ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU <3 I had such fun writing it.. It's one of my absolute favorite posts. :)

      Delete