March 31, 2014

Liebstered


 So yay! I finally got around to writing my liebster award blog post. I was so happy to be nominated by a couple of lovely ladies, but I decided to answer my friend Mady's questions.

// Rules //
Acknowledge the blog that awarded you (thank you, Mady!)
Answer the eleven questions the nomination blogger created
List eleven bloggers with less then 200 followers that deserve recognition
Write eleven questions for them to answer
Notify them of their nomination


1. Best way to spend a summer evening? Sitting on a dock by the lake, reading a book whilst a soft breeze teases at my hair. 
2. Favorite scent? The smell of warm cookies baking. Oh goodness.
3. Moment when you felt the happiest? When I first get to hold a new sibling. Those moments are so happy. And I've had the opportunity to feel that moment six times.
4. Hardest subject in school for you? Math. Oh, the struggle! 
5. Least favorite chore around the house? Washing dishes. Ugh.
6. If you could have dinner with any person who ever lived, who would it be? I honestly have no idea! Too many options ;)
7. Favorite saint? And why? St. Therese of Lisieux. She's really, really amazing..I come to her for so many prayer requests. (She's also my confirmation saint!) 
8. What is an irrational fear that you have? I'm going to be completely honest, my deepest fear is failing school. Not because I'm terrible at every subject, just because I really dislike studying. ;) 
9. How would you describe your family in one sentence? A strange sense of humor...haha!
10. On a Friday night are you a 'Netflix and pizza' kind of gal or a 'party it up with friends' kind of gal? How about a Netflix marathon..with friends? Cause that would seriously be amazing. 
11. Best complement that you have ever received? haha...well..I really like it when people call me cute. 


 // questions //

Top three favorite spring pastels?
If you take a moment to reflect on your childhood, what is one fond memory that sticks out?
What is your dream for life?
Are you a city or country gal?
If you had the chance to change your age for a day, how old would you be, and what would you do?
What is your weirdest talent?
Florals or polka dots?
Rainy or sunny days?
Favorite artists?
Random obsession you can't get over right now?
Which blog have you been loving to read recently?


// Nominees //

Natalia // Elan
Cayli // One Big Mess
Peregrin // Traveling Home
Grace // My Spare Oom
Rachel // my sunkissed farm
Ashley // Bramblewood Fashion
Mariah // THERE IS


Have fun! XOXO

14 comments :

  1. Hey:) Thanks for picking my questions!
    Holding siblings for the first time is pretty incredible- esp. right after they've been born.
    And yes! Netflix with friends is probably the best of both worlds:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww..<3 how many siblings do you have?

      Delete
    2. 6 younger siblings and 1 older. (sorry this is so late:P)

      Delete
    3. Oh how fun! I have 3 older, and 6 younger too! So that would make me one of the oldest. ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me, Abbey! This looks like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me half of forever to write this (I've been so busy with school), but I'm SO glad I did.

      Delete
  3. Saint Therese is beautiful. <3 (Netflix with friends. Win. Haha, I answered the same thing when Mady asked me. xD That post's going to be out in about a week.) By the way. Your blog - I haven't been on here that much, but still - is just the cutest thing ever. So preppy, pretty, spring-y and classic! ;) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is wonderous. Hahaha that's hilarious. We must be lost sisters or something. ;) Girl! You are so sweet. Thank you <3

      Delete
  4. Hey! Thanks so much for nominating me. I will work on this tonight. xo, Natalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy! You are most welcome. <3 I loved your post!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the nomination, my dear! Can I save it for later on this month? :)
    Heaven is for Real review (release date April 16) http://bit.ly/1h0O6Rd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking me, Abbey! :)

    ReplyDelete