March 13, 2014

oh the sunshine!

Hello there!

^^^ You have no idea how happy and sweet the sensation of typing those two simple words make me. I'll be honest, I haven't had much inspiration to blog or to snap photos the last couple of weeks. Today is sunny and gloriously warm. So warm, in fact that I wore my skinnies rolled up and threw on a light jacket over my t-shirt. And I realized as I took a short walk through the muddy puddles outside, spring might actually be here. This winter was a hard one. But I learned many, many things during it. So really, it was a blessing in disguise. Annnd I'm really looking forward to walking outside through the puddles barefoot. That'll make me even happier to say the least! ;)


I love, love love how these pictures captured everything that was happening in each precious moment that it was taken. Whooshy hair. And of course, the sun casting gorgeous shadows across gleeful faces.

12 comments :

  1. How I love the glorious Spring time!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures! And yes! Spring is here! I love not having to wear 4 layers every time I walk outside:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh so do i...we're still expecting some snow but it hopefully wont last long!!

      Delete
  3. Oh the pictures. Your talent is definitely increasing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chica ;) i learn from the best!

      Delete
  4. How lovely! These are such awesome pictures. :) We had one day where it seemed like it was starting to be spring, but then it turned cold again and we got 8 inches of snow. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya, girl! We're expecting snow again tomorrow.. I'm a little traumatized. But at least it's not super cold!

      Delete
  5. Awwww your puppy is growing up! Great pictures. :) So happy to have a little sunshine of our own as well. SPRING MAY JUST BE ACTUALLY A REAL THING. Country Girl's Daybook, recently: 20 http://bit.ly/1fZmc7w

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness gracious, isn't she getting so big? I absolutely adore her fuzzy ears. ;) I know..I am so pumped for spring!

      Delete
  6. Hey, just want to let you know that I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog! This award is to encourage bloggers to keep up their great blogging work! Check it out: http://live2bless.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete