April 22, 2014

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE

I said it wouldn't take me long to post these..and I was correct. I really, really couldn't wait to share these sun-filled, joyful photos with you. Yes, you! Each one of these pictures holds a particular emotion to them, clinging to it like superglue. To say I love them would be an understatement. But what I love even more then mere photographs, are the sweet memories I created with my dear little sister. Life goes by fast, and if you don't pay attention you might miss it. Victoria & I both agreed to have many, many more adventures together. Each one spent discovering more about each other & this big thing we call the world. I adore each of my siblings, they're each so different yet so wonderful. I'm so incredibly blessed to have 9 of them. And yes,Victoria may be 4 years younger, but that doesn't change how close we are. Our time together was also spent singing tunes from Frozen, finding new spots to sit, and giggling over who knows what! We can be quite the pair of dorks sometimes most of the time.

The weather was nearly perfect, sunny + definitely windy enough for whooshy hair pictures. ;) We dressed up in sundresses + sweaters and had ourselves a lovely photoshoot. It was pretty enjoyable to have a model to practice taking portraits of, that's been my goal lately. To take better pictures of people. Not just selfies. Anyway, on to the pictures!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



1 ^ I'm SO HAPPY that my freckles are back..it's a sure sign that the weather has been warm + sunny!
2 ^ We found the perfect, secluded spot by a glittering lake. Unquestionably a spot to visit often.
3 ^ Even though my face is out of focus, I still love this shot. Sometimes priceless photos aren't in perfect focus.
4 ^ This gal. Such a babe.
5 ^ Also so very, very beautiful. Is it just me, or does she have great style too?!
6 ^ Me. With the wind blowing my hair into a tangled mess! No complaints here. I love the beachy look. ;) *wink wink*
7 ^ No photoshoot is complete without a silly picture or two, right?
8 ^ Ultimate whooshy hair. Woah GORGEOUS.
9 ^ Sister selfie! <3

p.s if you'd like to see more pictures of my outfit, check out this post HERE.

7 comments :

  1. Ooohhh those freckles! Love them. Wish I had more. But when Summer comes around, I only get about five. :P Love your blog girl - gorgeous photos. I also don't complain when the wind catches my hair just before the flash goes off. :)
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! Hey, some freckles are better then none right? ;)

      Delete
  2. You two are so cute! And yes, freckles. I can't wait until I start getting mine back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girly! <3 Yeah I'm REALLY looking forward to summer. <3

      Delete
  3. Your freckles are the SWEETEST! I'm hoping that my daughter takes after her daddy and gets some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Clare, your baby girl is going to be the CUTEST. I can't wait to see pictures of her!

      Delete
  4. PS: Psst...hey girl...I nominated you for the Sunflower blogger award...and you don't have to do it if you don't want to.
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete