April 21, 2014

Lets get rich and give everyone nice sweaters

Hey there, lovelies!

I know I know.. It's been quite a long time since I've posted. 2 months..to be exact since my last outfit post. I've missed blogging so much. Between a lack of inspiration + being busy as a bee, my absence is understandable. Right? Right.

I love, LOVE these pictures! My 11 year old sister Victoria is way more talented then self timer with a tripod. I frown upon tripods, but mostly because I haven't mastered them yet. ;) Sisters are great for many things, some of which include: Fashion advice, an extra wardrobe if you happen to be similar in size, Oh..and sometimes they make you food. People who make me yummy food are automatically put on my good list. Keep it in mind. ;) Today I went on a delightful adventure with Victoria, We of course snapped a few pictures to share! I'll save the adventuring stories + pictures for a later post, but that shouldn't be long, since I wont be able to selfishly keep those joyous photographs away from my lovely readers for long. Anyway, I should probably explain the title of this post! The last few weeks I've been on this huge obsession with Ingrid Michaelson, her songs are simply charming. My personal favorite is You and I, which is the tune that inspired the title. Below are some of my favorite lyrics..wouldn't teaching everyone how to dance be lovely? (not that I'd be a very good teacher...hahaha)

"Oh, lets get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France. Lets get rich and give everyone nice sweaters and teach them how to dance. Lets get rich and build a house on a mountain making everybody look like ants. From way up there, you and I, you and I."



// OUTFIT DETAILS //

Grey dress // Target (old)
Bow sweater // Thrifted
Sunnies // Goodwill
Makeup // Minimal eye makeup, EOS lipbalm


p.s my easter outfit will hopefully be up on the blog in the next couple of days!

15 comments :

  1. That is so. adorable. You are adorable. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're way too cute. :) and i may or may not want to steal your outfit... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. opps..that would be me..julianna.. ;)

      Delete
    2. bahaha...thank you! Tell you what..if you visit me I'll letcha borrow it. ;)

      Delete
  3. You look so, so nice!! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! Your comments are always so very thoughtful. <3

      Delete
  4. You are so cute. I love the sweater/dress look!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! <3 I know..I absolutely adore pairing sweaters over dresses during the sunny, yet chilly springtime.

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit, Ab, :) You are so pretty...and that song sounds nice.
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu!! (btw...I really like it when people call me abs. ;) so good job! hahha)

      Delete