May 27, 2014

June Photo Challenge!


Hey gals!

I thought it'd be super fun to do a June photo challenge. This wont start until June 1st (obviously), but I thought I'd share early to get the word around! This is open to anyone who'd like to have some fun, just make sure you let me know, so I can follow along and see your progress through the month of June! There's one photo opportunity for each day, But I thought it'd be a lot more fun to just pick a random photo op everyday. No strict rules. Just taking pictures because it's enjoyable. I'll personally be posting a picture everyday on my Facebook page, and then after each week posting a review of all the pictures I took here on the blog. Make sense? Great! (if not..feel free to ask questions) Without further ado, here are challenges!
1. Something blue
2. Your breakfast
3. Something (or someone) that makes you smile.
4. Sunrise 
5. Sunset
6. A happy place
7. Self portrait 
8. Shadows 
9. Favorite thing to do in summertime
10. What you wore 
11. Whooshy hair
12. A laugh 
13. A talent
14. Blooming plants 
15. One thing that makes you unique
16. Your eyes
17. From a distance 
18. Favorite food
19. Best friend 
20.  Something that inspires you
21. Mirror reflection 
22. Favorite shoes
23. What you're currently reading 
24. Something vintage
25. To-do list
26. Current mood
27. You with three facts about yourself
28. The view from your bedroom window
29. The last thing you bought 
30. Adventure 

p.s I'm really looking forward to doing this! If you want to participate, but don't have a public fb page, feel free to just post once a week on your blog..or whenever! Whatever sails your boat. ;)

19 comments :

  1. How fun! Hopefully I'll be able to hop on the bandwagon for some of these. :)
    Country Girl's Daybook: Jesus, Photography, Fashion, & Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I hope you can join in on the fun!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun! I will try to participate most of the days. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound quite intriguing. I think I will try to participate. Instead, though, I might just take one week at a time and post the entire week's pictures on a Sunday.
    Thanks for the great challenge! <3
    Mady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds just amazing! No problem, this will be a blast! <3

      Delete
  4. ERMEGERSH. This sounds so amazing. I'm soo excited to see your pictures!! (Maybe I'll tag along. :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I'm super excited! (oh hey, that would be amazing!)

      Delete
  5. Abbey-Noelle, I salute you. I seriously was coming up with the EXACT SAME idea in my drafts folder, what are the odds? Great minds think alike, I guess! ;) Cuz I need to do this, and now. ♥ This needs to happen. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, how bizarre! Haha, great minds do think alike. ;) Sweeet! I look forward to seeing your pictures. Love ya too girl!

      Delete
  6. Ahhhh! I'm totally doing this xD
    xoxo,
    Brooke Jordan
    Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! the more the merrier, right? ;)

      Delete
  7. Eeeek!! Lurve it!! Can I join, sweet pea?? :) Looks like a lotta fun! <3

    -- Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would absolutely LOVE if you joined, M'dear! <3

      Delete
    2. :: happy dance :: & :: squealing ::

      -- Rachel

      Delete
  8. These look super fun. Unfortunately I don't stick to anything very well. But I'm excited to see where this goes! :)

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello there! oh, what a shame! i feel your pain..though. this challenge is supposed to keep me on track. ;) thanks for stopping by girl!

      Delete