May 24, 2014

outfit of the day


Hey!

I've been super busy this week, but I had a free moment to share a picture of my cute yet very comfortable outfit today! I'm IN LOVE with this dress, I've paired it with sweaters, tied botton down's over it, worn it with cardigans, and with this skinny brown belt! I love simple pieces like this that you can dress up or down. I've worn it to mass a couple of times, but today I wore it as something casual to wear at home. 

Grey cotton dress + brown skinny belt // thrifted


p.s if you missed my real life wednesday post, you can read it HERE.

xoxo
abs

7 comments :

  1. Absolutely adorable. Loving the pearl earrings as well:)
    God bless!
    Mady
    (Sent you an email too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girly!! <3 I got your email, just haven't had a chance to reply yet!

      Delete
  2. GAAHHH!! You are soo gorgeous! You look like a model! :D

    -- Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh shucks girl! <3 You're pretty gorgeous yourself!

      Delete