May 1, 2014

pinterest inspiration + sweet summer time goals

Summer. Oh, to be in the season that's warm, all the time. I have a long to-do list for the months ahead..and I'm so incredibly excited. And I'll be so incredibly busy. But that hardly matters when I'll be spending my days doing things I love. So here's a few pictures from my pinterest boards, and a long-ish list of things I'm planning to do!

take a canoe trip on the lake next to my house
take many lovely picnics
go to the beach an insane amount of times
dance like nobodys watching
go on a long bike ride
find a new favorite flavor of icecream 
swing on our new rope swing in our backyard
read 50 books
make homemade sorbet 
shoot a best friend photoshoot with my bestie, arianna.
start a huge water fight with my sisters
wear a dress at least 3 times a week
bake a berry tart
go thrift shopping for vintage dresses
travel somewhere new
wear cute sunhats
send a friend a box filled with sweet things
host a giveaway on my blog (!!!)
try a bizarre, new food
write a letter every single week
use watercolor paints to create something beautiful
grow closer to Jesus
Star gaze
stop a bad habit and start a good one
go camping in the woods
learn how to take better pictures
grow out my hair successfully
blog twice a week 

And many, many more delightful things. What's on your summer bucket list? 

1/2/3/4/5/6

p.s follow me on pinterest!
post signature

8 comments :

  1. This is one of my favorite blog posts! I love it! I don't know if it's because you are talking about summer or what, but ABS-olutely love it! I want to do lot of the same things you want to do except I want to do lot of running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! p.s I giggle every time you use the word abs-olutely ;)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore this! It's so cute and inspiring! :D hehe!

    Noelle:)
    dancing2praisehim.blogspot.com

    P.S. Grow closer to Jesus and find a new flavor of ice cream is on my Summer bucket list as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks girly! (hey, I like how we share a name AND spell it the same! ;) )

      Delete
  3. This is a wonderful post. It gave me so many extra ideas to put on my summer bucket list! (plus I love the pictures!)
    Thanks
    Brinta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you sweet girl! your comment was just what I needed after a long day. <3

      Delete