May 14, 2014

real life wednesday

bonjour il, beautés! 

Every Wednesday I've enjoyed reading Grace's Real Life Wednesday posts, SO much. I love her blog-and if you don't already follow her you really should! So anyway, I've decided to write real life wednesday posts every week. I'm pretty excited to start! 


1. Kris Allen + Ingrid Michaelson have been my jams this week, upbeat enough to get me going and also easy to sing along with! My personal favorites are my weakness by Kris, and you and I by Ingrid.

2. I was scrolling through pinterest one day, and came across this picture of an ADORABLE baby hippo! My friend Matelyn & I were obsessing over the cuteness, and decided to go see one together sometime.

3. Learning more and more about how much I need to trust God in his timing for sending "the one". This quote has been a reminder.

4. Jesus has revealed how truly blessed I am to have such caring friends. Hard times will always reveal true friendships.

5. I finally watched all three LOTR movies this week, and I'm totally obsessed. Hashtag Aragorn is my favorite. ;)

6. May so pretty. Tree's showing growth, flowers shyly starting to show off their blossoms, and that glorious scent that only spring can bring.

7. I'm in the mood to bake something + share it on the blog..any suggestions?

8. I'm in love with this red top, it's covered with tiny dogs and even has a tied bow in the back. I have such a weakness for whimsical things. ;)


21 comments :

  1. Lovely posts! <3 Looking forward to many more Real Life Wednesday posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, cute idea!! <3

    -- Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! wish I could take credit. ;) haha juust kidding.

      Delete
  3. Aragorn is the best. I love Sam the most, but Aragorn = total boss. ♥♥ Man. Now you've turned back on the urge to rewatch LOTR for the whatever-millionth-time, gosh, Abbey. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you joined it! I loved reading your post! Your red top (and you!) in the pictures are absolutely adorable. Your hair is so long and pretty! Congratulations on finally watching LOTR...aren't they beautiful films? And yes, yes to the quote. So true. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you grace! hahaha...yeah I'm glad I finally got around to watching them! I literally had to pause so many times to catch my breath or to fangirl. ;)

      Delete
  5. Love your top, Abbey. :) And I'm glad you joined this too! Ingrid Michaelson ROCKS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sweet girl! oh my gosh...doesn't she, though? major fan right here. :)

      Delete
  6. Super love!! Glad to see you blogging again sissy :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I super love blogging again, too! ;)

      Delete
  7. Your top IS so cute, I agree. <3 This is such a great idea! Hmm, if you want to bake something, I'd suggest carrot-raisin muffins. I love those, they're like little carrot cakes. Oh! And I finally got to your Liebster... http://heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com/2014/05/of-questions-and-answers.html Have a lovely day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..sweet Samantha! <3 Hmm..I might just do that! Oh yay! I'll have to go read that. :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. Lovely post....beautiful photography!!! #aragornismyfavtoo

    Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, violet! haha..glad I'm not the only one ;)

      Delete
  9. That top is so cute- where ever did it come from?
    Oh yes. Aragorn. He's pretty chill. Just stay away from Sam, okay? (He's mine)
    Can't wait for more Real Life Wednesdays!
    Mady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, girly! I actually buy most of my clothes at thrift shops...so I wouldn't be able to tell you! sorry. :) hahaha...sam is all yours, m'dear!

      Delete