May 2, 2014

she loves from the depths of her soul

HEY THERE, lovely people!

I wrote a post yesterday, but I couldn't refrain from showing you my outfit, on this glorious sunny day! When I say it's rained all week, I mean ALL WEEK. I'm not complaining..we needed it the grass + growing things needed it. But after a week of cloudy skies and cold, wet temperatures, a day of sunshine was appreciated. I also snatched up the opportunity to take a few pictures for y'all. Anyway, enough about the weather! This weekend I'm planning to journal (I never seem to take the time to do so..oh well.), go to mass tomorrow and celebrate two of my good friends' confirmation ceremonies. I'm both excited for them at this huge step into their faith, and also the chance to see my lovely friends! Sunday I'll attend mass again with the family (BOOYA, mass twice in one week!), post those Easter outfit pictures?? And probably a movie or two with my sister Mariah.
I really like this outfit, because it reflects my style perfectly. Comfy & cute! The silky top + sequin stripe on the hem of this knit skirt create interest to a otherwise boring combo. I hope you all have a marvelous weekend! I'll leave you till my next post with one of my favorite quotes this week. 


"She dances to the songs in her head, speaks with the rhythm of her heart, and loves from the depths of her soul." -Dean Jackson





14 comments :

  1. your skirt is so flowy! Love this outfit on you :D I'll probably steal it from you one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sissy! haha....totally fine with me. ;)

      Delete
  2. LOVE that color green. It looks marvelous with your skin tone and hair. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, me too. <3 Thank you, sweet gal!

      Delete
  3. Aaaahhh, allow me to join the gushing over your outfit, Abbey. You look so pretty! I simply love that shade of green. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! thanks, sweet Grace! Oh, me too. Simply a gorgeous shade. <3

      Delete
  4. So cute! Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy there! Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm actually fangirling over your blog right now..you have so much talent!

      Delete
  5. darling!!! and seriously, you're adorable. ;)

    ReplyDelete