May 26, 2014

what i wore : monday the 26th


HEY THERE. 

Yes, I'm still busy! But not too busy to snap a few pics + write up a post on le blog. Which I am thankful for, I absolutely adore blogging and also reading all of the lovely blogs I follow. 

By the way, my lovely sister Mariah just started a personal blog! You should totally check out her blog, and follow along, if you don't already. She has great style, which is why I have something cute to wear half the time. She's also a crazy amazing photographer + my bestie.


I'm absolutely loving wearing bright colors now that summer is nearly here. I especially love this bright blue button down, tied over cropped jeans or skirts/dresses. Super cute, and I like the effortless chic vibe it creates. 

Button down: Thrifted 
Black skirt: Target (borrowed) 
Bright red nail polish: Clare's 

10 comments :

  1. Such a cutie! I am in love with that skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks girl! haha, it's Mariah's! We're basically the same size so we share a majority of our clothing.

      Delete
  2. That's stinkin' adorable. Love the color of your nail polish!
    <3
    Mady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Your sweet comments mean so much! <3

      Delete
  3. oh hey! cute skirt. ;) (I should have made you pay for it...you've worn it more than I have so far!! ha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thanks... ;) I've only worn it twice! you can have it now..though.

      Delete
  4. Bright colors for summer are my favorite! You look so cute. I love outfit posts...and stealing from sisters' closets. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh mine too! haha...#sistersarethebest

      Delete