June 22, 2014

#1maxi3days | day three


Hello! 

Today is the last day of the #1maxi3days link up! I'm so glad I decided to participate in this blog link up Ashley started on her lovely blog. I've learned so many different ways to style my maxi, and I've been so excited to see so many sweet comments from other bloggers on my recent posts. Y'all are too sweet for words, and I really appreciate the encouragement. I can't wait for Ashley's next link up, because I know it'll be just as much fun! Today's outfit is probably my favorite, and I decided to leave the fanciest, most elegant outfit for Sunday. (which totally worked out perfectly cause I always need something cute + fancy to wear to church!) I even wore my hair up in a messy side bun, which is unusual for me. But I liked it just the same. I also hope you can't notice my terrible sunburn..I may or may not have forgotten to wear sunscreen while at the beach yesterday. Oops. Major oops. ;)


Outfit details // 

Maxi skirt (worn as dress)-Target
Lace cardigan-Thrifted
Brown skinny belt-Target (from another dress)
Pearl necklace-borrowed from sister
Pearl earrings-Thrifted
Brown flats-Target (old)

p.s here are my other two outfits from this link up, that you can view here  & here. :) 

22 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! I love that you styled your maxi both as a casual and more formal dress during this blog event! It was a lot of fun to see your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, jill!! I had SO much fun styling my maxi so many different ways. :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, beautiful :) You style that as a dress so well.

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much. It's classy, timeless and cute. Dat cardigan tho. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, so do I! thank you for your sweet words, girl. ♥ ♥

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous, and oh so classy! You remind me of Audrey Hepburn in this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, well that's the first time I've had the honor of such a high compliment. ;) thank you so much! ♥

      Delete
  5. ccccccccllllllllllllllllllllaaaassssssssssyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable outfit! It looks super good on you! So glad that we found out about your blog. I'm sure we'll get some great outfit ideas from it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! And no, I totally didn't notice any sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, well I'm glad! ;) thanks, girly!!!

      Delete