June 21, 2014

#1maxi3ways | day two


Hey!

Today is the second day of the #1maxi3ways! If you'd like to check out the lovely Ashley who is hosting this fun blog link up, I definitely recommend checking out her classy + cute blog! Also, you can view my first outfit HERE. :) Today I decided to go bright + bold! And I can't wait for tomorrow..I saved my favorite for the last day. (hint hint, it's very classy and elegant!) If you're doing this super fantastic challenge, let me know in the comments! I'd love to see how you styled your maxi. :)

Oh..and this is my puppy Greta. Isn't she adorable?

Outfit details // 

Bold black necklace-JCP
Coral tank-Target (old)
Blue button down-Thrifted 
Black maxi skirt-Target

16 comments :

  1. This is rather classy and elegant, to die for, almost, Abbey, so I can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow! :) I'll be out of town, but I can't wait to jump back when I get home and look at it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well then I'm sure you'll like today's outfit. ;) okay, have fun on your trip! and thank you so much for your sweet comments..they make me smile! ♥ ♥

      Delete
  2. Lovely :) And what a cute name for a puppy!

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes! we decided to name her after one of the penguins in the book "mr. poppers penguins" because of her black coat. :)

      Delete
  3. You look great! Love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bold colors of your tops with your dark maxi! Great outfit (and super cute puppy!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually was really happy how my outfits turned out..all thanks to my sister and her great fashion advice. ;) thank you for your lovely comment, jill! ♥

      Delete
  5. Great outfit! I love that coral tank! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! ♥ I actually "stole" it from my sister..I thought it would pair perfectly with my button down. :)

      Delete
  6. Love the bright colors! Very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love aqua + coral together! You're adorable, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, aren't they one of the best color combos? :) thank you, grace! you are too sweet for words. ♥

      Delete