June 8, 2014

june photo challenge {week one}

So..it's been a whole week since I started this exciting, fun, sometimes difficult photo challenge. I admit, some days I'm sitting on the computer, and I realize..oh. i didn't take a picture today..hmm. And this is anywhere from 5:00-9:00 in the evening. ;) So I get up. And I take that picture. I'm proud of some shots more then others, my favorites so far are from day one, six, and seven. Which ones do you like best?

something blue. day one.
my breakfast. day two.
someone that makes me smile. day three. (old picture, from a formal event.)
sunrise. day four. (actually a sunset...hehe)
sunset. day five.
a happy place. day six.
self portrait. day seven.
shadows. day eight.


8 comments :

  1. My favorite is you on your bed and the sunrise (actually sunset). :) Loved them all though.
    You have a wonderful blog, dear!
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, me too! aww well thanks, girl! you're too sweet for words. ♥

      Delete
  2. That sunset is just exquisite. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly was something glorious to watch! ♥

      Delete
  3. these are lovely! I especially like i. ii. & iv. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, girl! those are some of my favorites too. ♥

      Delete
  4. I love them all! Especially the self portrait and the happy place! ♥
    Mady

    ReplyDelete