June 15, 2014

june photo challenge // week two

Favorite thing to do in summertime | day nine 

I adore summer, so it's hard to just pick one favorite activity. I love reading books, swimming, star gazing, and picnics by the beach. But I also love taking strolls in the cool evening, when you can only hear the insects humming. Or a occasional breeze that rustles the leaves on the trees. I take notice of all the growth around me. And it makes me appreciate how beautiful summertime really is.
What I wore | day ten

I just adore this blue top, and I didn't even pick it out! Thank goodness for Mothers who know what their Daughters like. ;)
Whooshy hair | day eleven

A laugh (and a cute one at that) | day twelve 

 A talent | day thirteen

Photography is one of my favorite hobbies, although baking is up there as my very favorite and someday career. This photo is one of the first photographs I snapped with this camera. (which I am still currently using, a couple of years later.) I'm hoping to upgrade in a year or two, though!
 Blooming plants | day fourteen

 One thing that makes you unique | day fifteen

It's hard to pick just one thing, because there are so many unique things that make up an individual. I get a sprinkle of freckles on my face every summer. I'm easy to anger but also easy to forgive. I can spend hours, HOURS reading books if it's captivating. And I seriously wont hear a sound unless you shake me lose. I love going barefoot, it's absolutely the best thing. I adore taking pictures, but I have no interest in making it into a career. No, I plan to get married to my soulmate + have ten children + have a bakery named Little Rose Bakery. I get excited about the craziest things, and I have a weird sense of humor. These are my passions. My dreams. Parts of my personality. These are things that make me unique.


which one is your favorite? 



10 comments :

  1. WOW! I love the last one! Each of us is so different and has unique hopes and dreams-it's really beautiful when somebody shares their intimate details with you.
    Lovely pics this time!
    ♥ Mady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is beautiful...small talk is nice but I like deep, honest chats the best. ♥ thanks for your sweet comment, girl!

      Delete
  2. My favorite? The last three. Especially the last one though; soulmate+ten kids+bakery sound wonderful. Plus I would definitely want to go to your bakery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, girly! ♥ i'm so so excited to start a bakery of my own..you shall have to visit someday for sure! (plus my blogger buddies get discounts..it's a win-win!)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you, iris! i wish i could take credit. ;) my little sister took it, but I edited it on lightroom!

      Delete
  4. Sweetness! Your blog is so cute, Miss Abbey! I love, love the day 12 photo... she looks so simply happy. ;) Mmmm, 10 kids, yes... and bakery idea!!! I think I just might pressure you to accept me as your joint partner on that latter plan. :) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww well thanks, lovely girl! ♥ oh, so do I. I actually pretended to not take pictures of her while I was telling a joke, because I knew if I told her why I needed a picture she'd shy away. ;) haha...yes! I'm TOTALLY fine with having more or less children, though. I have 9 siblings so 10 sounded like a reasonable number. ;) I'll be sure to let you know if i ever need a partner for my bakery. hehe. :)

      Delete
  5. I like the Day 13 photo. No, I LOVE it. The flow of the hair... my gosh. Why did I ever cut mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, well thanks girly! I'm sure your hair is gorgeous...I'm so temped to cut mine. But I think I'll try to grow it out instead. ;)

      p.s the other day I was stalking your lovely blog (gonna be completely honest here!) and I noticed I hadn't commented for awhile. apparently I had! so you may or may not have 2 comments on one of your posts from me...ahem. ;) hello awkward.

      Delete