June 29, 2014

linky love ♥


Hey there, girls! I've been meaning to write a post featuring some of my favorite blogs that I follow here on my blog, but it didn't happen until now. I follow an incredible amount of lovely ladies, but I'll only be sharing a few! 

First up is Grace! Grace was actually the first blogger I followed, I just love her bold + girly style. She is SUPER sweet, adorable, and has been a huge inspiration to me.

This is Rachel, who I've talked to quite a few times over Facebook. She's funny, has amazing long hair, and is so stinkin' cute. We actually have a lot in common, except the fact that she loves coffee and I don't. ;)

 This is my sweet friend Grace! She sent me a card a few weeks ago, which goes to show you how sweet she really is. She's incredibly gorgeous, and I adore reading her lovely blog.

Next up is Madysen! But usually I call her Mady. ;) We've been emailing back and forth for the past month or two, which has been so much fun. I love her relaxed, yet still girly style. And seriously..she pulls off a pixie cut so incredibly well. 

This is Mariah, which is my older sister by four years! She's super talented at art, photography, and cooking stuffed green peppers. (seriously..though. so yummy.) I'd describe her style as classy, a little girly, laid back...and..hipster-y. ;)

This is Marisa! She's a natural beauty, and I adore her girly, chic outfit posts. She's creative, witty, and super adorable.

Last but not least, Samantha! I adore her honest, beautiful blog posts. She's super gorgeous, and her photography is amazing! ♥
What are some of your favorite bloggers? 

10 comments :

  1. Lervelervelerve posts like this :) These are all lovely pictures of these girls. Thanks for sharing!
    Country Girl's Daybook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah. That photo of Rachel. Hah. Hahaha. Love it.

      Delete
    2. isn't she adorable? LOVE that picture of her. ;)

      Delete
    3. Aww, thank you for the shoutout, love! <3 You guys are SO STINKIN SWEET. Gah.

      -- Rachel

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness! I came to check on your blog, but I wasn't ever expecting to find my own face! Thanks for the link, girly! ♥
    Mady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Abbey, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for mentioning my blog - I am very honored to have made your list. :) Lots of love to you, girlie. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww well you are so welcome, girly!! ♥ love ya!

      Delete
  4. How did I miss this?! Thank you so much for the shout out! And oh my, I love your blog too, Abbey. ;) You are a beautiful person. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..no idea. ;) aww well thanks, girly!!! ♥ ♥ love you too!

      Delete