June 14, 2014

mother teresa quote + rainy day photos


I used to pray that God would feed 
the hungry, or do this or that,
but now I pray that he will guide me
to do whatever I'm supposed to do,
what I can do. I used to pray for 
answers, but now I'm praying 
for strength. I used to believe 
that prayer changes things, but
now I know that prayer changes
us and we change things.

-Mother Teresa


The flowers + bushes in our yard are starting to show their gorgeous blossoms, and we were blessed with a rainy day. Although I am very fond of sunshine + warmth, rainy days are quite lovely + peaceful too. I thought I'd snap a picture of the dark clouds and my outfit for the day. I just bought these colorful shorts for the summertime a few weeks ago at a local thrift shop, and I love this navy t-shirt paired with it. Since it was a little chilly because of the rainy weather, I wore this lose grey sweater that's super comfy. (Oh, and I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've worn my hair up for pictures on the blog.) <-- That was totally random. ;)

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
Abbey

6 comments :