June 20, 2014

#1maxi3days | day one

Hey there!

I'm SO excited to participate in Ashley's blog link up (or whatever you would call this challenge..thing ;) ) Basically, I'll be styling this black maxi skirt three ways over the whole weekend. I've already picked out my outfits, and I kinda went a little fancier then what I'd normally wear at home. But I'm a girl who adores dressing up, especially for pictures! So fancy it shall be. Anyway, I totally recommend heading over to her lovely blog and either join along + see all the other lovely ladies and their outfits, or join in yourself! (Or both..hehe) It's super easy! Here's my outfit, which I totally love. My little sister helped me out with each of my outfits, and also was my photographer for these shots! Aren't sisters the absolute best?!


Outfit details: 

Floral button down-Gift
Black maxi skirt (worn as dress)-Target
Floppy hat-Target (old)
Gold sandals-Local boutique
Red nail polish-Clares
Pearl earrings-Thrift shop
Sunnies-Goodwill

27 comments :

  1. The red nail polish is absolutely, stunningly classy, and I definitely approve. ♥ You are so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sweet girl! your compliments made me blush a little. ;) ♥

      Delete
  2. This. Is. Beautiful. Seriously, great job styling this! I just love it :)

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major approve. I wore my black maxi today too! TWINSIES EVEN FROM 800 MILES AWAY!!! BOO YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you, sweet samantha! ♥ so are you!

      Delete
  5. Super duper cute girl! I have those same sandals and wear them all the time!
    -Lauren
    www.musingsofaflowerchild.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, lauren! ♥ ohh how fun! i just adore mine, they match pretty much everything. :)

      Delete
  6. Love these; especially that hat! You really rock that hat.
    Brinta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ♥ haha...honestly I don't think I can pull off hats. but thank you all the same, you are too sweet! ♥

      Delete
  7. So classy-love your lip color! You are so cute--great pics:)
    ♥ Mady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks madysen! :) you're so incredibly sweet. ♥

      Delete
  8. I think that shade of blue is definitely your color! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? blue actually happens to be my favorite color. ;) thank you for your sweet comment, bethany!

      Delete
  9. hat hat hat hat hat hat hat. Love the hat. I love a lady who wears hats. :) Keepin' in classy over there, I see. ;)
    Country Girl's Daybook: Jesus, Photography, Fashion, & Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, i'm trying to keep it classy, for sure! ;) thank you, iris! ♥

      Delete
  10. This looks wonderful! Wow! I would never even have known that was a maxi skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ♥ i think wearing maxi skirts as dresses has become my new "thing"...it's so cute and really comfy + cool for summer!

      Delete
  11. Firstly, I LOVE this look. Secondly...the hat. So cute. Thirdly, I'm loving the pop of red. Fourthly, you look so pretty + stylish. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks sweet girl! your comment made my day ♥ pops of red are the best! i'll have to buy some more red nail polish..haha i used mine all up. ;)

      Delete
  12. Love this look! I am sucker for floppy hats(:

    I can't wait to read more of your blog.

    All the best,

    Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete