June 11, 2014

real life wednesday




1. I've posted a lot these last two weeks, but I'm so ready to just write a relaxed real life Wednesday post. I just adore writing a post every week about all the little things that miss being said in my other posts. And they may be little, but it's the little things that make up my life. Like how I noticed a day or two ago that the daisies had bloomed across the street from my house. Daisies are one of my favorite flowers, because they have just the right amount of cheeriness to them. Simple..yet so beautiful. 

2. I went on the best canoe ride I've ever been on. I went with two of my sisters, and I honestly didn't think I'd have very much fun. (I don't like getting into small boats..haha I know, pretty silly right?) But I did have fun. It was just around golden hour, the lake was incredibly calm, and after getting used to paddling, I was able to relax and drink in all the beauty that surrounded me.

3. This past week there has been a looooot of french toast and smoothies. ;) I take my french toast extra crispy with peanut butter and maple syrup drizzled on top. And my smoothies? Extra strawberries..please! 

4. This little puppy has stolen my heart. She's about..seven months old? And so incredibly sweet. Today while I was baking in the kitchen she walked up to me and those little eyes just begged me to pet her. So I did (how could I refuse?) and her fluffy tail wagged so swiftly that the entire lower half of her body moved. Haha..well I love you too, Greta. ;)

5. Yay for captain america themed pedicures! 

6. I'm in love with this quote, because it fits my personality so perfectly. 

"And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling." -Shanti

That's all for tonight, because it's terribly late and this girl is exhausted! Thanks for reading, you girls and your sweet encouragements are what keep me posting! So thank you! I'll be saying a special prayer for all of you tonight.  ♥ 

10 comments :

  1. Lovely pictures! Love the pedicure:) I'm super jealous--French toast sounds really yummy!
    ♥ Mady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh well you should make some, then! Suuuper easy. ;) And thank you for your sweet words, girly. ♥

      Delete
  2. These are great pictures. And now I want a smoothie. And French toast. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME.
    Country Girl's Daybook: Jesus, Photography, Fashion, & Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! ♥ haha..I promise it totally wasn't my intention to tempt anyone. ;)

      Delete
  3. I love your lovely summer pictures...and smoothies sound amazing. Anything cold. And I agree with that quote! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks girly! ♥ haha YES. cold things are pretty wonderful.

      Delete
  4. I adore your blog! Where can I follow it? ✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey rose! :) I have a few different options! I'm on
    bloglovin-https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10708471
    pinterest-http://www.pinterest.com/missabbeynoelle/
    facebook-https://www.facebook.com/abbeynoelleblog?ref=hl
    twitter-https://twitter.com/missabbey16

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing these little moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. noticing little moments is the best. ♥ thank you for your comment, girlie!

      Delete