June 25, 2014

real life wednesday




1. I went on a lovely picnic with a few of my closest friends today, which was so incredibly fun! The weather was perfect, and we took tons of amazing pictures together. friendship is a beautiful thing. :)

2. I'm so behind on my photo challenge..I didn't even post last weeks pictures. But I really want to finish, so maybe I'll work on that this weekend. 

3. My tune this week has been Falling slowly by Kris Allen. Such a sweet, sweet song. And I absolutely adore Kris' music.

4. I started watching a new tv series, called Bones. It's pretty creepy, but I really enjoy crime + cop type movies + shows. hashtag they are amazing. 

5. I just adore this skirt...such a shame that it's my best friends and not mine. ;) So flowy! So girly. 

6. Sometimes I feel like doing something crazy and dying my hair a bizarre (but gorgeous) color like this. SO PRETTY. 

7. I seriously cannot wait until my FAVORITE show, Downton Abbey comes back on Netflix. I still haven't seen season four, and I'm so so excited! Aren't Matthew + Mary the best couple ever?! As I say those word a little part of my heart cries. Oh...Matthew. 

8. I just learned the other day that one of my favorite saints, Saint Elizabeth, is actually the patron saint of bakers. Isn't that just perfect? I'm thinking about writing a post about her for Sarah and her fun "Our friends, the saints" series over on her lovely blog. 

9. Bright red nail polish has been my thing this week, but Grace's gorgeous blue polish is so pretty..I might have to buy some in the same shade! 
 
10. I'm noticeably tan now, and I have freckles sprinkled generously on my nose and cheeks now. Yay for sunshine!

I adore hearing about how all of you lovely girls are doing, so how are you? What was one of the highlights of your week? 

xoxo

10 comments :

  1. Hi:) I was so looking forward to your photos! This third week was one of my favourites to take pictures of.
    I'm still rockin the mint green nail polish. But I was thinking about trying another shade...maybe red?
    I've seen some of Bones, but my sister, who took a forensic chemistry class in college, said it is full of inaccuracies. I'm actually having a Sherlock marathon with my cousin this weekend though!
    I haven't seen Season 4 of Downton either! Matthew and Mary--yes yes yes! I am so saddened by what happened to him though. Breaks my heart:'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just caught up, I'll have to post them on here soon! you can check them out on my fb page, though. https://www.facebook.com/abbeynoelleblog :)
      red nail polish is SO FUN. You should definitely get some. Oh my gosh..I was SO SO SO sad when he died. Oh dear.

      Delete
  2. Oh pretty skirt! I am so in love with Downton Abbey! It makes me tear up when I think about Matthew :( I'll have to try some bright red on my toes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! :) I know, right? I totally teared up after that episode...SO SAD.

      Delete
  3. Friendship IS a beautiful thing. :) (Freckleds UNITE!!!)

    Country Girl's Daybook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh for sure! (YAY. FRECKLE PEOPLE UNITE!) ;)

      Delete
  4. I am also pretty jealous of that skirt :) (Saint Elisabeth is one of my long time favorite Saints as well!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, super twirly too! Oh, cool! I love Elizabeth. And St. Therese. Annnnd all saints in general are pretty amazing. ;)

      Delete
  5. That skirt is adorably cute. and yay for fun days with friends!

    ReplyDelete