July 2, 2014

hashtag real life wednesday




1. after a long, busy day shopping in the large city, i had the chance to chat with my dearest friend hannah on the phone. i hadn't talked to her alone for so long, and gosh I miss her that girl. i think god knew i needed to talk to her, and it's amazing how he knows everything i'm feeling..everything my heart desires.

2. that quote though. so incredibly true. 

3. i haven't had any time to read books lately, which is so so sad. my inner bookworm is deprived of such a pleasure.

4. i started a fourth of july style board on pinterest, and i was thinking about posting a few outfit ideas for the upcoming holiday this weekend. since i'll be so crazy busy, this probably wont happen. ;) my sister might snap a couple of pictures of my outfit to post, though! what are you wearing? do you have any plans for this weekend? :)

5. today i bought a new, very cute dress to wear to my cousins wedding in august, for $8.00! (win!) i also bought my sister a copy of anne of green gables  for .20 cents. i gave it to mariah because i'm not a fan of the book, but i know she liked it! (don't judge) ;) hashtag i love sales. hashtag i love thrift stores.

6. hashtag i should go to bed before i use any more hashtags. ;) 


14 comments :

  1. hashtag i love this post almost as much as i love thrift stores:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hashtag and i love your sweet, hilarious comment. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love girl chats on the phone. They usually last for hours and are just what I end up needing to hear! And cheers for gorgeous dresses from thrift stores! I found two gorgeous ones that will be perfect for winter weddings/dances, so I'm excited to pull those out in the future. Also, no idea what I'm wearing tomorrow...twill probably be low key. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, aren't they the best? if i'm talking to my best friend then we can chat for hours and hours without thinking 10 minutes has passed. ;) oh yay! thrift shops are so helpful, and dresses are so much fun! i think i'll wear my bright red dress, which is perfect. now i just need to find something white and blue. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks, sweet iris! ♥ my little sister takes most of my pictures, and I edit them on lightroom. (which is so incredibly helpful!)

      Delete
  4. That picture is amazing! I'm saving up for a lightroom... I love experimenting with photography. :) Your week sounds lovely. Happy fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank so much, sammy!! ♥ oohhh fun! lightroom is super helpful.

      Delete
  5. I love that quote <3 <3 <3

    -- Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing quote, so true ! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin , if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete