July 21, 2014

hey there, stranger.


hey! so i know it's been a long time since i've posted. to be honest, i felt too overwhelmed to write a post..take good pictures..or basically do anything besides watch netflix & chill out around home. ;) (hey though. binge watching tv is actually really relaxing. not at all productive, but enjoyable.) but anyway. i decided to write a simple + small post to let you know i'm still alive. (totally joking.) and i'm not promising a bunch of new, exciting posts in the weeks to come, but i might post again and say hello here & there. i have missed blogging, a lot actually. but it's been really nice wearing gym shorts almost everyday and taking a break from some social media. i still check my facebook & pinterest everyday, but i'm planning on taking it easy while summer is still here. because before we know it fall will be upon us, and with it a whole lot of crazy. (aka homework..hehe) i'm going on a camping trip with my family the second week of august, which i am so so excited for. ever since i was little i've gone camping every year with my family. (some of the best memories are from sitting by the campfire. or raccoons eating our cookies. or swimming in lake michigan. good times.) this year we're traveling to northern minnesota + camping on a little island by lake superior. (wow abbey. that really narrows it down..haha) i'll be taking a ton of pictures, and i'll post them as soon as i get home..promise! ;) 


xoxo,
abbey noelle 

18 comments :

  1. I can totally relate to the blogging absence... my beloved laptop has been sick since last Monday... :( Glad to hear/see you're well, though!

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh poor you! i hope your laptop has a swift recovery. ;) yes, I'm doing just fine! thanks girly!

      Delete
  2. Hehe, we all need a break sometimes. :) I'm so excited for you to be camping with your family again-- can't wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's good to know you are still alive (jk). Yes I haven't been wanting to do much this summer either. But I am trying to read a lot because when school starts up it is always so hard for me to find time, and also I don't feel like reading after all that reading for school. Hugs, girly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmhm...haha! i'm very much alive! yeahh..what have you been reading? i'm looking for new books! haha..I have the problem of avoiding homework and reading instead during the school year. it's a really bad habit. ;)

      Delete
  4. Yes, yes, and yes. Summer is perfect for being lazy and taking mini-blog breaks. :) Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, yes it is! :) thanks, grace!

      Delete
  5. Love it. :) Summer is amazing. (So is binge-watching TV, just sayin...) xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..oh yes. thank you for your comment, girl! ♥

      Delete
  6. *pokes your face with one finger* Phew! I thought you were dead!
    Yep. Netflix is so addictive (you should watch some Doctor Who while you're at it!). Watching Say Yes to the Dress for hours is so relaxing!...and so unproductive;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, girl you make me laugh so hard. ♥ hmm YES. I have about a million shows to catch up on, but i'll add DW to my list!

      Delete
  7. Yay to camping trips and Netflix! haha, I am *trying* to be more productive though -- we'll see how it goes. Still, a break is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO TRUE. I'm trying to be productive too, but I'll leave my evenings for watching Netflix. A girl has to have time for fangirling over her favorite shows, doesn't she? ;)

      Delete
  8. Aw, sweet, you're going camping! The outdoors are the best - so close to God. :) (at least that's how I feel) Can't wait to hear about your adventures! God bless, Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweet girl! Your comments always make my day. :) Yes, so true. I'm so excited to be out in the woods, spending time with my family exploring. God bless you!

      Delete
  9. I always take so many breaks from blogging, I feel like I'm constantly getting bloggers block!
    x Erin
    louiseerin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I totally get that!! thanks for your comment, girl! ♥

      Delete