July 26, 2014

my life lately

Reading:

Harry Potter by J.K Rowling (forever a favorite of mine..don't judge me ;) 
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen (which i sadly haven't had time to finish)
Handwritten letters from some of my loveliest friends..I haven't been reading very much but I have been keeping up with letter-writing!

Quoting:

"Courage, dear heart." -C.S Lewis 
"People are made for happiness. Rightly, then, you thirst for happiness. Christ has the answer to this desire of yours. But he asks you to trust him." -St. Pope John Paul II 
"Let us love, since that is all our hearts were made for." -St. Therese of Lisieux
"She is worth far more than rubies & pearls." -Proverbs 31:10 


Watching:

My first Audrey Hepburn film, "funny face".
Ready to start the fourth season of Downton Abbey (yay!)
Ever After
The Avengers 

Listening:

After life-Ingrid Michaelson 
My weakness-Kris Allen
Without the love-Demi Lovato
Love song-Sara Bareilles
Invisible-Hunter Hayes  
And you can't forget my Disney addiction.. ;) Part of your world, I see the light, and Do you want to build a snowman? Shall forever be classics in my book.


This post was inspired by the adorable Marcia!

12 comments :

  1. Harry Potter is forever a classic, as far as I'm concerned. And Funny Face is one of my favorites! I simply adore Audrey Hepburn and alllllll the outfits in that film are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN, SISTER. ;) I think I'll watch Breakfast at Tiffany's next. I adore classy movies!

      Delete
  2. Harry Potter and Funny Face! Girl, you make smart choices. ;) Forever classics, both of them. I echo the other Grace- all of the outfits are beautiful. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, well thank you my dear lady. ;) Oh, gosh yes! I think my two favorite gowns in Funny Face were the wedding gown + this lovely thing. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/125749014566906167/

      Delete
  3. Yes to Audrey Hepburn, classics are the best! I simple adore Downton Abbey <3 Nice song choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! :) Oh...yes yes yes. I'm obsessed with Downton Abbey! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  4. Jealous! I am dying to start the fourth season of Downton Abbey! You should watch The Shop Around The Corner with Jimmy Stewart- it's really good!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033045/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't you just love that show?! SO GOOD. Okaay..I'll have to check that out. Thanks girly!

      Delete
  5. I've been reading Harry Potter too! I've only read through the series once and it's been a long time, so I've been going through them all again. I'm actually on the last few chapters of the seventh book, and I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I'm going to read when I'm finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember if I've read the series twice or not..I think maybe I have. They're such great books, so captivating!

      Delete
  6. Downton Abbey. ♥♥ It's soooo good, but I find, personally, that the fourth season isn't as good as I'd like, so I didn't finish it. You'll have to let me know. And Audrey Hepburn. Man. After you finish watching Funny Face, watch Roman Holiday. It's the best. (You're the best.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, sister. ;) Hmm really? I'm expecting the fourth season to be sad..I miss Matthew so much. Hahaha..YES. She's pretty great! Aww thanks girly. You're pretty amazing too y'know. ♥

      Delete