July 26, 2014

peach + raspberry sorbet

 Hey there, lovely people! Today I have a peachy recipe for you! (hehe..get it?) Peach & raspberry sorbet! I adore sorbet (what's not to like?) and peaches are to die for. 

Ingredients: 

1 cup sugar
1 cup water
12 oz raspberries (fresh or frozen)
2 cups sliced peaches (skin on. fresh or frozen.)

Directions:

Over medium-low heat, add water & sugar to a sauce pan and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. While you're letting the sweetened water cool, slice enough peaches for two cups worth. (If you're using frozen fruit, it's a good idea to let it thaw for about 10-15 minutes.) Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. (depending on the size or sharpness of your blender, you may need to do this in batches.) Blend until smooth, and pour mixture into a freezer safe container. Place inside your freezer for several hours. To help keep a smooth consistency, stir every couple of hours.

Serves: 7 easily.

Oh. And as for this crazy picture of myself, my little brother photographer insisted that I post this picture. 

Let me know if you try out this delicious sorbet! Thanks for reading, you guys are the best. 

16 comments :

  1. Sorbets are the best. Lovely photos, and recipe! And cute picture! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. So so good. Thank you, sweet girl!! ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing this must make recipe! I simple adore peaches in the summer <3 As a matter of fact I am eating a peach in some Greek yogurt as I type ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, and that is why I posted twice in one day. I seriously couldn't resist! Mmmm...those are two of my favorite foods! I adore yogurt, especially if it's Greek.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Iris, I thought of you when I made this sorbet! ;) (creepy? just a little.)

      Delete
  4. Looks delicious! I'll have to try it soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this sorbet looks soooo good!!! Peaches are just the best. :) Definitely will be making this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peaches and sherbets! They're so yummy! I'll try this out today!

    xoxo MorningTime4
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sherbet is totally the best! thanks for commenting, girl! ♥

      Delete
  7. Beautiful pictures & blog!
    What camera do you use?
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..well thank you! ♥ I use a canon XSI..I think. :)

      Delete
  8. yummy! your blog continues to make me happy. :) xxx

    http://timberforwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, sweet girl! i'm so happy to see you're back in the blogger world. :)

      Delete