September 5, 2014

friday favorites

Bonjour, beauties!

Umm yes. I do have the Captain America theme song playing on my blog right now. I was also that teenage girl buying lipstick + C.A notebooks at the dollar store today. Steve Rodgers is THE coolest super hero of all time. (also...what a stud!) Anyway..you can't properly start the school year until you've got yourself some pretty rad notebooks. And these are mine. ;) 

I've never considered myself one of those super girly, "I LOVE PINK" gals...but I've taken a fancy to pale pink lately. My Pinterest boards are total evidence of this. 

So I've been in a very jazzy mood, which you have Michael Buble to thank for. His music never ceases to put me in a good mood. 

I'm getting super excited for my birthday..which is only 27 days away! Hello...sweet sixteen. Here I come! I already feel sixteen, but blowing out those candles will make it feel more official. Also..can't say no to birthday cake! 

Gosh..and so so happy that fall is finally here! I can't really go all out and wear boots + socks + sweaters quite yet..but it's so close to being that time of year. Cute, comfy, slouchy cardigans + sweaters? Yes please! I'm also really excited for pumpkin pie, chai tea lattes, cuddling in fuzzy blankets while reading favorite books..and crisp apples. 

I started season five of Bones, and I'm just waiting for Booth to have the guts to ask Brennan on a date. I mean it's pretty obvious how taken with each other they are. It's pretty hilarious how Brennan insults Booth without really knowing what she's doing. Just being the extremely intelligent woman she is. Yet he always gets over it anyway. 

I've been reading To love anew on my kindle the last two days, which is an old favorite. It's one of the first books that really made me cry. So if you haven't read it, you should really add it to your book list! What books have you been reading lately? 


P.S thank you so so much for reading..lovlies! Your kind comments never cease to make my day happier. ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ Love, 
Abbey 

17 comments :

  1. Oh Michael... ♥ yep that's all I can say about that :) Any plans for an epic sweet 16? I am beyond excited for my beloved fall to arrive! I have some autumn posts in the work ;) Well, I am on book 6 out of 7 in the Sierra Jensen series. They are not that big of books, around 150 pgs. I am enjoying them so much, I'm thinking about diving into her other series about the same characters in this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm..not really! I think I mostly just want to relax with the fam + watch movies on my birthday! Oohh yay! Autumn themed posts are so fun. Hmm I'll have to check out those books! :)

      Delete
  2. Abbey, my gosh, my brothers and I listen to that track ALL THE TIME. It's the perfect piece of music, isn't it? ♥♥ So much love --- for the music, for the notebooks, for the photo of you and the notebooks, for the dude on the notebooks (haha, yeah, better believe it xD), for it all. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Isn't the music just so amazing though?! Girl..thank you! ♥

      Delete
  3. You're hilarious! Fall is my fave. Sweaters, boots, scarves, pumpkin, candles, bonfires, sweaters, campfires, sweatshirts, and tea. And sweaters. Did I mention sweaters? ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try..I really do! ;) Oh gosh..YES. Fall is just so lovely. ♥

      Delete
  4. Gahh! Those notebooks! Cap is the sweetest guy. I'm SO happy that the second movie will be released this Tuesday!!!
    Aw, how so, so, so lovely. :) And I love your description of fall...so excited that it is finally rolling around. Best time of the year. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, aren't they perfect? Gosh yes. He is. ♥ Thank you so much, sweet girl! I just adore fall..such a wonderful time of year.

      Delete
  5. Oh my, I've been so busy with the baby that I totally forgot that fall is coming!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But isn't it so exciting?! Thank you for your comment, Clare!

      Delete
  6. *Fangirl screaming* Cap is perfectly amazing...that's all I can say. ;)

    Don't you just love fall?! There was frost on the ground when I woke up this morning, and I literally started jumping up and down out of excitement! It's just the perfect season. Big mugs of tea, bonfires, falling leaves, pumpkins, fuzzy socks, and SWEATER WEATHER!! <3

    Oh, by the way, I love your blog! It's so cute and fun. :) Feel free to stop by my little corner of cyberspace at aweebitofmadness.blogspot.com :)

    Cheers!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmhmm! Don't cha know it. ;) Gosh..yes. Fall is superb. Thank you for your sweet words, Chelsea! I look forward to checking out another fellow blogger. :)

      Delete
  7. oh mah wordy, I'm loving your new blog design. sooo cute! ♥

    Sarah
    imsarahgrace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Captain America notebooks are EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! And nothing beats Michael Buble :) (and you got me started on Sara Bareilles! <3 )

    -- Rachel

    ReplyDelete