September 17, 2014

Real life wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
just being classy with my favorite person ever ;)

1. So I finally figured out how I'll keep posting regularly during the busy school year, and I decided on RLW posts on Wednesdays (obviously) and Fashion Friday on (duh) Fridays. 

2. I had to say goodbye to my sister yesterday at the airport..which was admittedly hard. (THE FEELS..Y'ALL.) But even though I'll miss my roomie..I'll see her again in just a few weeks + we'll have the best of time talking about her European adventures. (maybe over icecream...?)

3. I've been hitting the thrift shops lately, and I've scored some adorable pieces. Including polka dot jeans, sweaters, and two J.crew tops. So yes..my fall wardrobe is coming along quite nicely!

4. My jams this week are Burning Gold, and Be My Forever by Christina Perri. Burning Gold is very upbeat + catchy, but Be My Forever is pretty adorable.

5. You know you have good friends when you go to the library together and you walk out with a giant stack of books they recommended. That's how you do it..y'all. (Also..thank goodness for huge purses.)

6. So let's talk about Ben & Jerry's ice cream..people. How many fans are out there? Yes..fans. It really is super delicious stuff. ;) I personally have a couple of *cough* people to expose to the wonder of B&J's...someone has to do it, right?

P.s. I just realized I talked about ice cream twice in one post. Oh gosh. #sorrynotsorry


12 comments :

  1. Ice cream is awesome! No need to feel "sorry" about it ;)

    And Yers! #5. SOO true :D

    -- Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..I was JUST thinking about you..sweet girl! We need to chat sometime. And YES..so true. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooo polka dot jeans! I wanna see some pics! Yep those songs are great! Have you listened to Ingrid Michaelson's album Lights Out? I love all the songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, YES. I adore them, and I'll for sure post pictures soon! Also..yes! I love her new album..my fave tune is time machine. :)

      Delete
    2. I love that song as well as Warpath, Home, and Girls Chase Boys.

      Delete
  3. Can you believe that I haven't had icecream since arriving in Europe? I feel deprived! Ah! (Ps I love you.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy. (CRAZY.) ;) haha..love ya too!

      Delete
  4. I actually have never been graced with the deliciousness of Ben and Jerry's. Pretty sad, huh?
    Thrift stores are legit. We actually just bought everyone in our family coordinating tops for our family pictures from a few local thrift stores #cheaperbythedozen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang...you should really try it! My favorite flavor is new york, but I've heard the brownie fudge one is really good too. And yay for thrift shopping!

      Delete