September 24, 2014

Real Life Wednesday



1. Happy autumn, lovelies! (YOU GUYS. AUTUMN. IT'S HERE. FOR REALS.) 

2. With this amazing, cool weather we've been having here in Minnesota, I've been so happy to wear cute sweaters, my favorite scarfs, and yep...my polka dot jeans. 

3. My two favorite fall-time beverages have been hot chocolate (extra vanilla..please!) And chai tea lattes. Because I hate any other kind of tea. And coffee is only for grownups. And for smelling. (Totally joking..you guys.)

4. My best gal + her family host a fun, extravagant Christmas masquerade dance every year, and I'm so excited to try on gowns, daydream about how fun the night will be (going to be completely honest..) and pin ideas to my for the dance pinterest board.

5. Speaking of pinterest, some of my favorite pins this week are on my autumn board, or my inspiration board. Because how else do you spend late nights?!

6. Mariah's instas have been so adorable + very french, and I just adore listening to her adventures over skype, or watching her little video updates she sends to the fam. Only two more weeks until she comes home.

7. The lovely company eshakti emailed me about a month ago asking if I'd like to write a review for them in exchange for a dress of my choice! I'm really excited to try on the dress, which they custom made for my figure. Hashtag hallelujah. Hashtag curvy girl. Hashtag nuff said. ;)


p.s To all the college girls out there, I've been praying for you. No matter what you're struggling with, stay strong. 





18 comments :

  1. You're absolutely delightful, do you know that? ♥♥♥
    Oh my gosh Christmas dances... We're hosting a Christmas swing-dance-waltz-old-classy-dance-style ball in early January, and goodness, I couldn't be more excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you make my heart happy with your sweet comments. ♥ Oh yay! I just adore dancing so much..even if my dance style is called "winging it" ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh lovely Autumn!!! Yes to Hot Cocoa :) Okay that masquerade dance sounds like lots of fun! Can't wait to see what dress you picked, I have recently ordered a dress from eshakti as well and literally can't wait to see it! Although I'm not a college gal would you mind saying a prayer for this HS senior who needs some extra heavenly assistance. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek! Yay! I can't wait to see what dress you picked. Oh for sure, girly. Prayers coming your way! ♥

      Delete
  3. Haha! Your posts are the highlight of my week! I feel the same way about coffee-smell and look, but no touchy:)
    Do you have an insta? Look for an email from me soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..you're too dang sweet. ♥ Hahaha..really though. I haven't even tried coffee, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it. (Unless it was more sugar then coffee. And if I want to eat sugar I'll just get some B&J's.) ;) Nope, I don't have insta. I have an account my sister made online so I can see posts + like them, but I can't post anything. (oh..for sadness.) But yay! I've missed your lovely emails.

      Delete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://almostcompletelymad.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/liebster-award-how-many-times-have-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these real life posts of yours. I have been inspired. Mind if I go sort of along the lines with a few of my posts in the future? ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, girly! ♥ Go right ahead, I'd love to see your spin on RLW.

      Delete
  6. This is lovely. I just checked out your Autumn board, and it is just TOO gorgeous. I'm going to have to go stalk the rest of your boards now. :)

    By the way, I've been following for a little while, but I'm not sure if I've commented before? Or at least I haven't in a while. So, hi! You've got a lovely blog going on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow..thank you, sweet Hannah! ♥ Haha..I'm not sure either. But your comment just made my day 100x better. ♥

      Delete
  7. Vanilla hot chocolate and sweaters are one of the reasons why I love autumn!

    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know! :)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Autumn is the best time for hot chocolate. ;)

      Delete
  8. I, for one, am super excited that fall is here. Also, late nights on Pinterest are my life. Combine that with Netflix and it's pretty much the perfect combination.

    Thank you for the prayers, love! College is tough but good.

    Hugs,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but it's SO TRUE. Netflix is the best. ;) I'm so glad! And you're welcome! ♥

      Delete
  9. I have been waiting for fall for forever! My fav season no doubt :) And gorgeous blog, Abbey, I've followed on bloglovin!

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh..yes. Autumn is the loveliest season! Thank you so much..girly! ♥

      Delete