October 18, 2014

Crafting it up // Boho headbands

Hello, lovelies! Gosh, it's been forever since I've posted a DIY here on the blog. It's depressing, honestly. ;) Anyway, these adorable, very bohemian headbands were crazy easy to make, with supplies I already had laying around just waiting to be re-used. I found these tiny little faux flowers at a thrift store, the faux leather headbands were cut from an old belt, and the buttons were sitting in my desk drawer. I wont even write down detailed directions because seriously, it took me 5 minutes to finish two. The first I actually sewed the ends together, but since I'm lazy + hate pricking my fingers, I hot glued the second headband together. As for attaching the little buttons + flowers, I used small dots of hot glue. Easy peasy nice and easy.


Which one is your favorite? 

xoxo, Abbey

8 comments :

  1. Love this idea, the button one is cute as a button ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! (And looks surprisingly easy, to boot!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks you! It's suuuper easy. Booya. ;)

      Delete
  3. Awww they're so adorable! I love headbands, but I always feel like they look funny with my bangs whenever I wear one. :/ Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! :) Hmmm...maybe try a floral crown?

      Delete