October 9, 2014

Eshakti style

Hey, lovelies!

Today I'm here to talk about a really rad company by the name Eshakti! About a month ago Jane from media relations emailed me out of the blue, asking if I'd be interested in writing a review for their company on my blog in exchange for a free dress of my choice. To be completely honest, I was jumping around in my pj's after I read the email, and I immediately browsed through their amazing selection of gorgeous dresses + skirts with my mom and sister. I was blown away by how many styles they have to offer, whether your style is classic, boho, girly, or if you're someone who loves anything different, they've got you covered. And the best part?! You can custom make your dress at checkout! Dress length, sleeve type, neckline, and even your personal measurements. This is so helpful for us ladies who are striving to be modest, yet feel beautiful + stylish in our clothing. After many nights scrolling through so many pretty options, I picked this lovely fit and flare bow tied dress with a sweetheart neckline. Other then the shoulders being a little lose (but obviously all I need to do is get more buff...haha) and the neckline a little low, I couldn't be happier with my choice. Oh, and it arrived in a neat little package on my birthday, all the way from India. Which was just perfect, really. So without further ado, time for the pictures!


Dress // Eshakti
Tights // Target
Heels // borrowed
Red lipstick // Wet 'n Wild 

21 comments :

  1. This dress is so perfect for you! Such a classy look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girly! ♥ I love how classy + twirly it is.

      Delete
  2. I know that lots of eshakti's dresses have pockets... is it the same with this one? Pockets are literally the greatest blessing a girl can ask for in a skirt/ dress. Wonderful post, Abbey. You look absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has pockets! Which I agree is like the greatest invention ever. ;) Thanks, sweet gal! ♥

      Delete
  3. I LOVE. MARY POPPINS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥ Haha..all I need is an umbrella, carpet bag, and hat. ;)

      Delete
  4. This dress is so cute! I love your lipstick, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love how it brings a touch of retro to an otherwise modern outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, girl! ♥ p.s email coming your way soon! ♥

      Delete
    2. Can't wait!
      I'm nominating you for the Liebster award!
      http://missmadymoo.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster-award.html

      Delete
  6. Girl, YOU ROCK!!! Love that dress, you look so classy and elegant <3

    -- Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Rachel! ♥ You know the way to my heart. ;) Hahah love ya!

      Delete
  7. Aw, the dress is ADORABLE and so are you!!! ♥ So classy and stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, first of all, congrats!! Wow, that's so amazing that Eshakti reached out to you. Second of all, you look absolutely gorgeous in that cute dress! I've heard so many good things about that website. I'll have to remember to purchase from them in the future. Blessings, girlie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eshakti is the coolest! I just got a dress from them awhile ago for my choir concert and I absolutely love it! And they were doing a buy one get one ree thing and so I also got the most darling shirt with it. I love them so much! Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm so incredibly happy with this dress and their amazing company! Thanks for the comment, girly! ♥

      Delete