October 13, 2014

Feelin' blue (in the best way)

Hey you guys! How's everybody doing today? I'm so surprised I've actually been keeping on top of blogging lately, although I don't promise it'll last long because I'll finally decide I need a book worm retreat. So really, hiding in my bedroom all week..catching up with the world of paper + ink. Anyway, my jams this week are all by Maroon 5, which I usually don't have a preference for but Animals, It was always you, and Daylight are so catchy + just what I need during a busy week. Now, about the pocket watch I'm styling in these pictures! I was SO happy with this product I decided to put in a good word for Alex from A Pocket of Whimsy, just because. I love to be able to have the time but still have a cute accessory. I'll definitely be keeping her Etsy shop in mind when shopping for Christmas presents this year! All photo credits go to my little sister, who takes all of my outfit pictures. Thanks Victoria!
Dress // gift
Leggings // Walmart
Shoes // Keds
Backpack // thrifted
Deer pocket watch // Pocket Of Whimsy
Belt // from another dress 

12 comments :

  1. Gosh, any thing looks good on you! This is such a cute fall outfit! Gonna have to check out that shop now;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...so not true! ;) But thanks for the compliments, girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely the loveliest shade of blue. Blue is so classy, and you look magnificent in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh yes. Blue is gorgeous + so fun to wear. Thanks, girl. You're too sweet. Honestly.

      Delete
  4. That is such a beautiful, autumn-y outfit! I love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love this outfit for the warmer days. Thank you so much, Hannah!

      Delete
  5. I sort of feel like stealing to your house and stealing that dress. Oh gracious, it's gorgeous! Blue is my absolute favorite, and it's hard to find that lovely shade! You look absolutely stunning. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..please no! ;) Thanks, lovely. It's so true, though. My grandma bought it for me. (and she knew I'd like it because she stalked my pinterest boards..hehe oh gosh)

      Delete
  6. That dress is adorable- the perfect shade of blue for any season! I love the Keds with it as well♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so pretty! I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you so much! But don't be. It's such a big tangle of fuzz sometimes. It's the worst. ;)

      Delete