October 12, 2014

Liebster award


Hey! I was nominated by the sweet Madysen for the liebster award! I was nominated at least 3 times, and I thank all the lovely girls who nominated me! I'll only be answering Madysen's questions, though since she nominated me first! 

1. Best feeling in the world?
Hugging someone you've missed after a long time apart.
2. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I do love navy blue, but black is so sophisticated and classy!
3. What is one thing you could not leave the house without?
My big, giant purse. It holds more books then I need, my favorite Audrey Hepburn wallet, and it's also a really good weapon to have just in case. ;)
4. Favorite smell?
Coffee, or the crisp smell of autumn.
5. Which historical figure would you like to have dinner with?
I'd sayy...St Therese. She counts, right? ;)
6. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Probably Star Wars, but Spock in the new movies..is just perfect. The feels.
7. Most attractive quality about a guy?
Guys who are chivalrous, but not only to the girls who they're trying to impress. Real gentlemen who are kind, honest, and have a strong relationship with Jesus.
8. Tea or coffee?
Chai tea lattes, forever. 
9. You can go anywhere you want in the world, all expenses paid, for one week, where is it?
Italy, of course. I'd visit Florence, Rome, and Venice. And I'd travel in this adorable little red car.
10. What is your favorite pinterest board, and why?
My style board, for sure. I just adore anything fashion, and it's so helpful to have outfit inspiration.
11. If you could pick one sport/activity/hobby to be really skilled at, what would it be?
Hmm..I'd adore to be able to sing + dance, but I also just love sticking with the talents I already have.


My questions!

1. If you could pick just one state in America to visit for an entire month all expenses paid, what state would you pick?
2. High heels or ballet flats?
3. If you got to pick a season that went on for an entire year, what season would it be? (i.e. spring, summer, fall, winter.)
4. Craziest thing that's ever happened to you?
5. Movies or TV shows?
6. If a rich gentleman offered you a free car of your choice, what model would you choose?
7. Apple or pumpkin pie?
8. If you only had 5 years left to live, what would you do?
9. Favorite movie based on a book?
10. If you had $500 cash to give to anyone in the world, who would be the lucky receiver?
11. Pick one person you've never met (who's still alive!) to spend entire week with while adventuring in France. Who is it?

I nominate these lovelies:
Hannah @ The Daisy Tree
Melvina @ Day Dawns 
Carrie @ Timber Wolf

7 comments :

  1. Love all your answers! Especially #5, oh and I want to see a pic of your Hepburn wallet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! Haha..I'll post it on here sometime! ;)

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers to the questions! Spock = favorite ever.
    Thanks again for nominating me. I'm hoping to do it soon...your questions are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Haha..well thanks....to be honest I thought my questions were pretty typical + boring. ;)

      Delete
  3. Italy? Yes. Although any where in Europe would be lovely. And chai? Chai forever♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH YES. Italy is gorgeous. Let's go together! ;)

      Delete
    2. Um, yes. We'll eat gelato and stroll arm in arm:)

      Delete