October 3, 2014

neutrals for fall


Hey lovelies! I've had a busy week, but it's been just superb. Last Monday I got to see the Jason Evert, which was a dream come true for me. He was beyond hilarious, smart, and really.. the nicest guy ever. I didn't get a picture with him, but I'll remember the experience forever. I laughed, prayed, and listened to Jason's wise words with over a hundred other teens. We had adoration, and I'm not ashamed to say I knelt and cried my heart out while Jason guided us. I got to talk to Mariah on the phone on Wednesday, which was so fun. I'm so thankful that God has kept her safe during this new exciting trip of hers, and also thankful we've gotten to stay in touch with videos, skype calls, pictures, and Facebook messaging. And yesterday was my sweet sixteen! I had an incredible day, filled with sweet birthday wishes, phone calls from far-away family + friends, warm gooey hazelnut brownies, and happy memories with the fam. This weekend, I'm looking forward to a phone call with my dear friend Hannah, a coffee date on Saturday, and of course..Sunday mass. What are you looking forward to this weekend and coming week? 




13 comments :

  1. Jason Evert!!! So jelly right now, but I'm glad you got to see him. ;) You are just to cute in that outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! And happy late birthday!
    This weekend brings writing a book analysis on Sherlock Holmes for English class and grocery shopping...but I may have to sneak out in this gorgeous fall weather to take a few photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Jason Evert!! *enters fangirl mode*

      Delete
    2. Thanks, girl. You're the sweetest. ♥ Yay, can't wait to see if you post another adorable outfit of yours. hehe..and yes. I was totally fangirling on the inside. ;)

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful birthday week! :) Blessings, dear. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You girls are just the sweetest. ♥ Thank you, dear! You're quite remarkable yourself.

      Delete
  4. I love the outfit, Abbey! And happy belated birthday :) Glad it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty! I love the happy photo of you throwing the leaves. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday, girl! I'm glad you had a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete