October 8, 2014

Real life wednesday

Hello, loves! Happy Wednesday!


1. I've recently discovered the world of Polyvore, and it's my new guilty pleasure. Instead of the usual Pinterest, I've been creating fun, cute outfits on Polyvore like these below. Strangely, it's so relaxing to sit on my booty after a long day and mix + match clothes. #cantstopwontstop

2. I'm so incredibly excited to announce I'll be posting my Eshakti dress review tomorrow morning, after some minor finishing touches tonight. (!!!!!!!!!)

3. This playlist has been on repeat all week, I'm loving the jazzy, soft, quiet songs..but still a few upbeat tunes thrown into the mix.

4. It's also been a Maroon 5 week, I adore his music, especially the songs Daylight, She will be loved & It was always you. 

5. Mariah comes home tonight, and I'm so full of emotion I might just burst. Mostly just the feeling of happiness + excitement, but y'know. ;)

6. I've been looking for a cute, affordable pair or boots (either riding or combat boots) and Grace's post was so helpful. I'm considering these + these. (Totally digging the cheetah detailing!)

7. I just read Grace's newest post, and her words struck gold with me. It made me look at pictures I before hated of myself, and realized I looked beautiful. Sometimes it's difficult to find modest, stylish clothing that's flattering to my curvy figure, and it gets hard. But I agree that every girl is beautiful, both naturally skinny or heavier in figure. Even those girls who are in between. A woman is beautiful. She isn't "sexy" "hot"or even "ugly". She's intelligent. Special. Worthy of respect and real love.

8. This gif. Oh my gosh.

9. I just started a new BBC show called Land Girls on Netflix, and it's amazing. I may or may not have finished the first season in two days...oops.

10. I just ordered these gorgeous Jamberry nail wraps, and I seriously can't wait for them to arrive in the mail. I love how long these wraps last on my nails, and they have no odor. I totally recommend them to you gals out there who are tired of re-painting your nails! All three of these are such pretty options.


Thanks for reading, lovelies!

14 comments :

  1. Polyvore is AMAZING, and those outfits are so cute! Can't wait to see your dress! Boots can be crazy expensive so I'm glad I could help you out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet gal! ♥ Gosh, yeah. Thank goodness for birthday money! ;)

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I'm just so honoured to be mentioned by you! :) God bless and have a lovely evening, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mention it, Grace! ♥ God bless you, too!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I can't wait for your Eshakti dress review! I tried ordering a dress from them once but somehow I guess I didn't give quite the right measurements and it didn't end up fitting. :( I really should try ordering another one again though...
    I'm on the hunt for a good pair of boots too! :) One of the things I love about fall. You get to pull out all the awesome sweaters and scarves and boots... <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted the review. (!!!!!!!) Ohh that's so sad! But yeah, their dresses are just lovely...I'll definitely order again sometime in the future! Gosh...yes. Boots, scarfs, cute jeans.. ♥

      Delete
  4. Polyvore is absolutely amazing... perfect for channeling those "geeky chic" outfits. ♥♥
    And boots... well, I just wanted to throw this out--- the Croft and Barrow Riding Boots that Kohls sells (don't know if you have a Kohls where you live) are rather affordable when on sale, and they are the most flattering boots EVER. Seriously. I've owned them for the past few years and they look amazing, hold up wonderfully, are the most comforting things, and make your feet look slender. Not to mention the fact that they're entirely classy and even so much Duchess of Cambridge-y. Wonderful. xP

    (Here's the link for the boots, dear, for easy searching. http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1761484/croft-barrow-riding-boots-women.jsp)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polyvore is addictive..gosh. ;) Wow, thank you so much!!! I'll definitely check those out.

      Delete
    2. I just followed you on Polyvore, yep. :) I'm the one with JPII and the koala. :)

      Delete
  5. Boots? Gurl, don't even get me started! (seriously though- I have probably 6 pairs of boots) I wear my combat boots a lot, but mine are suede so I can't wear them in the snow or rain. (wouldn't recommend)
    And polyvore! So fun! I'm thisistheartistinme if you want to look me up:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh...so jealous. ;) I only have a pair of rainboots! I tried to find you but failed..link please? ;)

      Delete
    2. http://thisistheartistinme.polyvore.com/

      Delete
  6. I love this post, these outfits are so cute!
    Jessica xo
    www.jembubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete